- Telehealth is the practice of remotely conducting healthcare examinations or distributing health-related information. The term is closely associated with telemedicine, which is typically used to de... (WhatIs.com)
- The FDA (U.S. Food and Drug Administration) is a government agency that regulates the production and distribution of food, medicine, medical technology and cosmetic products. The FDA is responsible... (SearchHealthIT.com)
- The Internet of Medical Things (IoMT) is a network of machine-to-machine communication between medical devices and healthcare IT systems. (SearchHealthIT.com)
- Terms related to healthcare IT, including definitions about healthcare information and management systems and words and phrases about electronic health records, meaningful use, government regulatio...
- This WhatIs.com glossary contains terms related to Internet applications, including definitions about Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery models and words and phrases about web sites, e-commerce ...