- Health IT involves the use of electronic health records systems to improve medical care, coordination and research, patient engagement and safety, and provider reimbursement. (SearchHealthIT.com)
- Watson is an IBM supercomputer that combines artificial intelligence (AI) and sophisticated analytical software for optimal performance as a question answering machine. Watson's AI platform is bein... (WhatIs.com)
- An expert system is a program that uses artificial intelligence (AI) technologies to simulate the knowledge and judgment of humans. Expert systems usually include a subject-specific knowledge base ... (SearchHealthIT.com)
- Terms related to healthcare IT, including definitions about healthcare information and management systems and words and phrases about electronic health records, meaningful use, government regulatio...
- This WhatIs.com glossary contains terms related to Internet applications, including definitions about Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery models and words and phrases about web sites, e-commerce ...