- Virtual reality therapy (VR therapy) is the use of simulated interactive and immersive environments as a tool for physical or psychological healthcare applications. VR therapy has become more pract... (WhatIs.com)
- CAVE (Cave Automatic Virtual Environment) is a virtual reality environment consisting of a cube-shaped room in which the walls, floors and ceilings are projection screens. The user typically wears ... (WhatIs.com)
- Meditech (Medical Information Technology Inc.) is an electronic health record vendor that holds a 19% market share in the hospital industry, but faces intense competition. (SearchHealthIT.com)
- Terms related to healthcare IT, including definitions about healthcare information and management systems and words and phrases about electronic health records, meaningful use, government regulatio...
- This WhatIs.com glossary contains terms related to Internet applications, including definitions about Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery models and words and phrases about web sites, e-commerce ...