- HIPAA compliance is the act of being in accordance with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996, which set guidelines mandating secure electronic access to patient data. (SearchDataManagement.com)
- Compliance is the act of being in alignment with guidelines, regulations and/or legislation. Organizations must ensure that they are in compliance with software licensing terms set by vendors, for ... (SearchDataManagement.com)
- The public sector is the segment of an economic system that is controlled by government; it contrasts with the private sector, which is run by private citizens. (WhatIs.com)
- Terms related to healthcare IT, including definitions about healthcare information and management systems and words and phrases about electronic health records, meaningful use, government regulatio...
- This WhatIs.com glossary contains terms related to Internet applications, including definitions about Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery models and words and phrases about web sites, e-commerce ...