- The International Classification of Diseases, Tenth Edition (ICD-10) is a clinical cataloging system that replaces its predecessor, ICD-9. Following a series of delays, U.S. healthcare regulators w... (SearchHealthIT.com)
- A computer assisted coding system (CACS) is medical software that reviews healthcare forms, including electronic health records, and assigns appropriate medical codes to its findings. (SearchHealthIT.com)
- Health information technology (health IT) is a segment of the healthcare industry that involves the implementation and maintenance of electronic data and records systems. (SearchHealthIT.com)
- Terms related to healthcare IT, including definitions about healthcare information and management systems and words and phrases about electronic health records, meaningful use, government regulatio...
- This WhatIs.com glossary contains terms related to Internet applications, including definitions about Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery models and words and phrases about web sites, e-commerce ...