- Obfuscation, in general, describes a practice that is used to intentionally make something more difficult to understand. In a programming context, it means to make code harder to understand or read. (SearchSoftwareQuality.com)
- Event-driven computing is a model in which programs perform work in response to triggering events. An event, in this context, is any detectable occurrence that has been defined as significant. Even... (WhatIs.com)
- A scripting language is a form of programming language that is usually interpreted rather than compiled. Scripting languages are typically converted into machine code on the fly during runtime by a... (SearchWinDevelopment.com)
- Terms related to software programming, including definitions about programming languages and words and phrases about software design, coding, testing and debugging.
- This WhatIs.com glossary contains terms related to Internet applications, including definitions about Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery models and words and phrases about web sites, e-commerce ...