- Project management is a methodical approach that uses established principles, procedures and policies to guide a project from start to finish to produce a defined outcome. (SearchCIO.com)
- Fuzzy logic is an attempt to use more human-like reasoning and better reflect reality through employing"degrees of truth" rather than the usual "true or false" (1 or 0) Boolean logic on which the m... (WhatIs.com)
- A blue/green deployment relies on identical sets of IT resources that trade off between an active production environment and inactive upgrade and testing environment. (searchITOperations.com)
- Terms related to software programming, including definitions about programming languages and words and phrases about software design, coding, testing and debugging.
- This WhatIs.com glossary contains terms related to Internet applications, including definitions about Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery models and words and phrases about web sites, e-commerce ...