- Living documentation is a dynamic method of system documentation that provides information that is current, accurate and easy to understand. (SearchSoftwareQuality.com)
- Language-oriented programming (LOP) is an approach to software development that focuses on the use of domain specific languages (DSLs) to solve problems within various domains in a system or applic... (SearchSoftwareQuality.com)
- Cowboy coding describes an undisciplined approach to software development. The cowboy approach to coding typically focuses on quick fixes and getting a working product into production as soon as po... (SearchSoftwareQuality.com)
- Terms related to software programming, including definitions about programming languages and words and phrases about software design, coding, testing and debugging.
- This WhatIs.com glossary contains terms related to Internet applications, including definitions about Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery models and words and phrases about web sites, e-commerce ...