CAE (computer-aided engineering) is a broad term used by the electronic design automation (EDA) industry for the use of computers to design, analyze, and manufacture products and processes. CAE includes CAD (computer-aided design) - the use of a computer for drafting and modeling designs, and CAM (computer-aided manufacturing) - the use of computers for managing manufacturing processes.
Word of the Day
Raspberry Pi is a small, single-board computer that costs $35. It is is essentially a wireless system-on-a-chip (SoC) with 1 GB RAM, connection ports...
Get the Word of the Day via email
20 Newest Terms
- Raspberry Pi ($35 computer)
- smarketing (sales and marketing alignment)
- local area network (LAN)
- contract theory
- source code
- graph database
- single sign-on (SSO)
- Cray Inc.
- influencer marketing
- influencer (social influencer)
- mass notification system
- web conferencing
- data cap (broadband cap)
- mobile data
- data plan (mobile data plan)
- Apache Spark
- WRAN (wireless regional area network)
- video conference (video conferencing)
- AWS Database Migration Service (AWS DMS)