- A processor register is one of a small set of data holding places that are part of a processor, or CPU, in a computer. (WhatIs.com)
- A processor is the logic circuitry that responds to and processes the basic instructions that drive a computer. (WhatIs.com)
- Biomimetic refers to human-made processes, substances, devices, or systems that imitate nature. Biomimetic technologies are also known as biomimicry: mimicry of biological systems. (WhatIs.com)
- Terms related to microprocessors, including definitions about silicon chips and words and phrases about computer processors.
- This WhatIs.com glossary contains terms related to Internet applications, including definitions about Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery models and words and phrases about web sites, e-commerce ...