- A neurosynaptic chip, also known as a cognitive chip, is a computer processor that functions more like a biological brain than a typical CPU does. (WhatIs.com)
- The von Neumann bottleneck is a limitation on throughput caused by the standard personal computer architecture. (WhatIs.com)
- A smart card is a device, often the size of a credit card, which includes an embedded microcontroller or memory chip and can securely process or store data. (SearchSecurity.com)
- Terms related to microprocessors, including definitions about silicon chips and words and phrases about computer processors.
- This WhatIs.com glossary contains terms related to Internet applications, including definitions about Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery models and words and phrases about web sites, e-commerce ...