- Biomimetic refers to human-made processes, substances, devices, or systems that imitate nature. Biomimetic technologies are also known as biomimicry: mimicry of biological systems. (WhatIs.com)
- Clock gating is the power-saving feature in semiconductor microelectronics that enables switching off circuits. Many electronic devices use clock gating to turn off buses, controllers, bridges and ... (WhatIs.com)
- Nanomedicine is the application of nanotechnology (the engineering of tiny machines) to the prevention and treatment of disease in the human body. (WhatIs.com)
- Terms related to microprocessors, including definitions about silicon chips and words and phrases about computer processors.
- This WhatIs.com glossary contains terms related to Internet applications, including definitions about Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery models and words and phrases about web sites, e-commerce ...