- The OpenPower Foundation is an organization in which IBM shares its Power microprocessor technology with licensed members. (SearchDataCenter.com)
- Intel’s Curie module is a tiny system-on a-chip (SoC) based on the Intel Quark SE. The SoC is the size of a shirt button but includes everything required to provide compute power for wearable devi... (WhatIs.com)
- An ARM processor is any of several 32-bit RISC (reduced instruction set computer) microprocessors developed by Advanced RISC Machines, Ltd. The ARM architecture was originally developed by Acorn Co... (WhatIs.com)
- Terms related to microprocessors, including definitions about silicon chips and words and phrases about computer processors.
- This WhatIs.com glossary contains terms related to Internet applications, including definitions about Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery models and words and phrases about web sites, e-commerce ...