- 3D XPoint is a storage technology that was jointly developed by Micron Technology and Intel. 3D XPoint utilizes a unique architecture from current flash storage offerings. Micron and Intel claim th... (SearchSolidStateStorage.com)
- Data center capacity planning ensures that an IT organization has enough facility space, power and computing resources to support average and peak workloads. (SearchDataCenter.com)
- Nimboxx Inc. is a hyper-converged infrastructure vendor that began shipping its Atomic Unit system in 2014. Atomic Unit can be purchased in three configurations. (SearchVirtualStorage.com)
- Terms related to storage hardware, including definitions about solid state drives and words and phrases about hard disk drives, tape drives, disk arrays and tiered storage.
- This WhatIs.com glossary contains terms related to Internet applications, including definitions about Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery models and words and phrases about web sites, e-commerce ...