- An iSCSI switch is an appliance that processes and channels data between an iSCSI initiator and target on a storage device. (SearchStorage.com)
- Flash storage, based on flash memory, is used for data repositories, storage systems and consumer devices, such as USB drives, smartphones and solid-state drives. Flash-based storage is faster than... (WhatIs.com)
- Definition: Learn what a solid-state drive (SSD) is, why SSDs are replacing electromechanical hard drives and which form factors are approved by the Solid State Storage Initiative (SSSI). (SearchStorage.com)
- Terms related to storage hardware, including definitions about solid state drives and words and phrases about hard disk drives, tape drives, disk arrays and tiered storage.
- This WhatIs.com glossary contains terms related to Internet applications, including definitions about Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery models and words and phrases about web sites, e-commerce ...