- VersaStack is a converged infrastructure reference architecture developed as a collaborative effort of IBM and Cisco. A converged infrastructure (CI) reference architecture is a document specifying... (WhatIs.com)
- A SAS solid-state drive (SSD) is a NAND flash-based storage or caching device that uses the serial-attached SCSI (SAS) interface to connect to the host computer and fits into the same slot as a har... (SearchSolidStateStorage.com)
- A converged infrastructure reference architecture is a document that stipulates the components, design and configuration a CI appliance, which includes storage, compute and networking resources wit... (WhatIs.com)
- Terms related to storage hardware, including definitions about solid state drives and words and phrases about hard disk drives, tape drives, disk arrays and tiered storage.
- This WhatIs.com glossary contains terms related to Internet applications, including definitions about Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery models and words and phrases about web sites, e-commerce ...