- SOAP (Simple Object Access Protocol), which is based in Extensible Markup Language (XML), facilitates communication between application and operating systems. (SearchSOA.com)
- Glue code, also called binding code, is custom-written programming that connects incompatible software components. (WhatIs.com)
- Automated software testing is a process in which software tools execute pre-scripted tests on a software application before it is released into production. (SearchSoftwareQuality.com)
- Terms related to software programming, including definitions about programming languages and words and phrases about software design, coding, testing and debugging.
- This WhatIs.com glossary contains terms related to Internet applications, including definitions about Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery models and words and phrases about web sites, e-commerce ...
People Who Read This Also Read...
Ask a Question. Find an Answer.Powered by ITKnowledgeExchange.com
Ask An IT Question
Get answers from your peers on your most technical challenges