- In Java, checked exceptions are found when the code is compiled; for the most part, the program should be able to recover from these. Exception handlers are coded to define what the program should ... (TheServerSide.com)
- An exception, in programming, is an unplanned event, such as invalid input or a loss of connectivity, that occurs while a program is executing and disrupts the flow of its instructions. Exception i... (WhatIs.com)
- Java offers four different "scope" realms--public, protected, private, and package--that can be used to selectively hide data constructs. To achieve encapsulation, the programmer declares the class... (TheServerSide.com)
- Terms related to software programming, including definitions about programming languages and words and phrases about software design, coding, testing and debugging.
- This WhatIs.com glossary contains terms related to Internet applications, including definitions about Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery models and words and phrases about web sites, e-commerce ...
Ask a Question. Find an Answer.Powered by ITKnowledgeExchange.com
Ask An IT Question
Get answers from your peers on your most technical challenges