- Obfuscation, in general, describes a practice that is used to intentionally make something more difficult to understand. In a programming context, it means to make code harder to understand or read. (SearchSoftwareQuality.com)
- Event-driven computing is a model in which programs perform work in response to triggering events. An event, in this context, is any detectable occurrence that has been defined as significant. Even... (WhatIs.com)
- A scripting language is a form of programming language that is usually interpreted rather than compiled. Scripting languages are typically converted into machine code on the fly during runtime by a... (SearchWinDevelopment.com)
- Terms related to software programming, including definitions about programming languages and words and phrases about software design, coding, testing and debugging.
- This WhatIs.com glossary contains terms related to Internet applications, including definitions about Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery models and words and phrases about web sites, e-commerce ...
Ask a Question. Find an Answer.Powered by ITKnowledgeExchange.com
Ask An IT Question
Get answers from your peers on your most technical challenges
- Data Transferring is Slow – from back end to front end
- Upgarding OS
Perl subroutine needs reference?
With string: my $kp = "(@array[$i1]*@array2[$i2])*(@array3[$i3]*@array[$i4])"; @array elements are those strings to find: ee, sd .. etc, in the sub tt3' regex substitutions below. I want...