- Infrastructure as Code (IAC) is a type of IT infrastructure that operations teams can automatically manage and provision through code, rather than using a manual process. (searchCloudComputing.com)
- Cross-site scripting (XSS) is a security exploit which targets Web sites that accept user input but don't filter that input for common characters or strings used in scripts. (SearchSoftwareQuality.com)
- Polyglot programming is the practice of writing code in multiple languages to capture additional functionality and efficiency not available in a single language. (SearchSoftwareQuality.com)
- Terms related to software programming, including definitions about programming languages and words and phrases about software design, coding, testing and debugging.
- This WhatIs.com glossary contains terms related to Internet applications, including definitions about Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery models and words and phrases about web sites, e-commerce ...
Ask a Question. Find an Answer.Powered by ITKnowledgeExchange.com
Ask An IT Question
Get answers from your peers on your most technical challenges
- Data Transferring is Slow – from back end to front end
- Upgarding OS
Perl subroutine needs reference?
With string: my $kp = "(@array[$i1]*@array2[$i2])*(@array3[$i3]*@array[$i4])"; @array elements are those strings to find: ee, sd .. etc, in the sub tt3' regex substitutions below. I want...