- Baklava code is programming that is unnecessarily complicated by the inclusion of too many layers. The term is a reference to the flaky and extravagantly layered Middle-Eastern pastry. (WhatIs.com)
- A brogrammer is a male programmer with traits often associated with fraternity brothers (bros) rather than the coder's stereotypical geek persona. The term is a portmanteau of bro, a short form of ... (WhatIs.com)
- DevOps is the blending of tasks performed by a company's application development and systems operations teams. (searchCloudComputing.com)
- Terms related to software programming, including definitions about programming languages and words and phrases about software design, coding, testing and debugging.
- This WhatIs.com glossary contains terms related to Internet applications, including definitions about Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery models and words and phrases about web sites, e-commerce ...
Ask a Question. Find an Answer.Powered by ITKnowledgeExchange.com
Ask An IT Question
Get answers from your peers on your most technical challenges
- Data Transferring is Slow – from back end to front end
- Upgarding OS
Perl subroutine needs reference?
With string: my $kp = "(@array[$i1]*@array2[$i2])*(@array3[$i3]*@array[$i4])"; @array elements are those strings to find: ee, sd .. etc, in the sub tt3' regex substitutions below. I want...