- Taco Bell programming is an approach to software development that places value on consistently using the same development tools and languages when creating solutions for new problems. (WhatIs.com)
- A hypervisor is a function which abstracts -- isolates -- operating systems and applications from the underlying computer hardware. (SearchServerVirtualization.com)
- A data type, in programming, is a classification that specifies which type of value a variable has and what type of mathematical, relational or logical operations can be applied to it without causi... (SearchSOA.com)
- Terms related to software programming, including definitions about programming languages and words and phrases about software design, coding, testing and debugging.
- This WhatIs.com glossary contains terms related to Internet applications, including definitions about Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery models and words and phrases about web sites, e-commerce ...
Ask a Question. Find an Answer.Powered by ITKnowledgeExchange.com
Ask An IT Question
Get answers from your peers on your most technical challenges