- In general, distributed computing is any computing that involves programs with components shared among multiple computers. According to some definitions, distributed computing also includes tasks s... (WhatIs.com)
- Middleware is a general term for software that connects separate, often complex, applications together. (SearchSOA.com)
- In computers designed for English language users, alphanumeric (sometimes seen as alphameric) characters are those comprised by the combined set of the 26 alphabetic characters, A to Z, and the 10 ... (WhatIs.com)
- Terms related to software programming, including definitions about programming languages and words and phrases about software design, coding, testing and debugging.
- This WhatIs.com glossary contains terms related to Internet applications, including definitions about Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery models and words and phrases about web sites, e-commerce ...
Ask a Question. Find an Answer.Powered by ITKnowledgeExchange.com
Ask An IT Question
Get answers from your peers on your most technical challenges
- Data Transferring is Slow – from back end to front end
- Upgarding OS
Perl subroutine needs reference?
With string: my $kp = "(@array[$i1]*@array2[$i2])*(@array3[$i3]*@array[$i4])"; @array elements are those strings to find: ee, sd .. etc, in the sub tt3' regex substitutions below. I want...