- MATLAB is a fourth-generation programming language and numerical analysis environment used for matrix calculations, developing and running algorithms, creating user interfaces (UI) and data visuali... (WhatIs.com)
- A race condition occurs when a device or system makes an attempt to perform two or more operations at the same time, but not in the proper sequence. (SearchStorage.com)
- MapReduce is a software framework that allows developers to write programs that process massive amounts of unstructured data in parallel across a distributed cluster of processors or stand-alone co... (searchCloudComputing.com)
- Terms related to software programming, including definitions about programming languages and words and phrases about software design, coding, testing and debugging.
- This WhatIs.com glossary contains terms related to Internet applications, including definitions about Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery models and words and phrases about web sites, e-commerce ...