- Within the Java development kit (JDK), there are simple annotations used to make comments on code, as well as meta-annotations that can be used to create annotations within annotation-type declarat... (TheServerSide.com)
- Java assert is one of 50 reserved keywords that are protected from use as identifiers for program elements such as objects, classes and variables. Assert's function is to make a claim that a given ... (TheServerSide.com)
- Java BufferedReader is a public Java class that allows large volumes to be read from disk and copied to much faster RAM to increase performance over the multiple network communications or disk read... (TheServerSide.com)
- Terms related to software programming, including definitions about programming languages and words and phrases about software design, coding, testing and debugging.
- This WhatIs.com glossary contains terms related to Internet applications, including definitions about Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery models and words and phrases about web sites, e-commerce ...