- A codebase (sometimes spelled as two words, code base) is the complete body of source code for a given software program or application. (WhatIs.com)
- In general, distributed computing is any computing that involves programs with components shared among multiple computers. According to some definitions, distributed computing also includes tasks s... (WhatIs.com)
- Middleware is a general term for software that connects separate, often complex, applications together. (SearchSOA.com)
- Terms related to software programming, including definitions about programming languages and words and phrases about software design, coding, testing and debugging.
- This WhatIs.com glossary contains terms related to Internet applications, including definitions about Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery models and words and phrases about web sites, e-commerce ...