- A computer assisted coding system (CACS) is medical software that reviews healthcare forms, including electronic health records, and assigns appropriate medical codes to its findings. (SearchHealthIT.com)
- Health information technology (health IT) is a segment of the healthcare industry that involves the implementation and maintenance of electronic data and records systems. (SearchHealthIT.com)
- A niche app is a specialized application, typically designed with social networking built in and optimized for mobile devices. Niche apps can be seen as a divergence from the large, generalized soc... (WhatIs.com)
- Terms related to software applications, including definitions about software programs for vertical industries and words and phrases about software development, use and management.
- This WhatIs.com glossary contains terms related to Internet applications, including definitions about Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery models and words and phrases about web sites, e-commerce ...
Ask a Question. Find an Answer.Powered by ITKnowledgeExchange.com
Ask An IT Question
Get answers from your peers on your most technical challenges
- Importing QuickBooks 2012 information into 2015 version
Corrupt address book in Outlook
Uninstall cumulative security update 911567. To remove this update, use the Add or Remove Programs item in Control Panel.Copy the .wab file that is located in the following folder:C:\Documents and ...
- Quick books 2013: Can't open .PDF file