- Speech recognition, the ability for a machine to convert spoken language to text, is often used for voice dialing, call routing and voice search. (SearchCRM.com)
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HP Enterprise, also known as HPE) is an American multinational company that specializes in business IT (information technology). (WhatIs.com)
- A robo-advisor is an artificial intelligence (AI) driven virtual financial advisor. Robo-advisors are a type of expert system optimized for financial services. (WhatIs.com)
- Terms related to software applications, including definitions about software programs for vertical industries and words and phrases about software development, use and management.
- This WhatIs.com glossary contains terms related to Internet applications, including definitions about Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery models and words and phrases about web sites, e-commerce ...
Ask a Question. Find an Answer.Powered by ITKnowledgeExchange.com
Ask An IT Question
Get answers from your peers on your most technical challenges