- Enterprise search is the organized retrieval of structured and unstructured data within an organization. (WhatIs.com)
- Health informatics, a term that includes narrower fields such as clinical and nursing informatics, is the study and management of health information. (SearchHealthIT.com)
- Agentless, in computing, refers to operations where no service, daemon or process (AKA an agent) needs to run in the background on the machine the action is being performed on. (WhatIs.com)
- Terms related to software applications, including definitions about software programs for vertical industries and words and phrases about software development, use and management.
- This WhatIs.com glossary contains terms related to Internet applications, including definitions about Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery models and words and phrases about web sites, e-commerce ...
Ask a Question. Find an Answer.Powered by ITKnowledgeExchange.com
Ask An IT Question
Get answers from your peers on your most technical challenges
Corrupt address book in Outlook
Uninstall cumulative security update 911567. To remove this update, use the Add or Remove Programs item in Control Panel.Copy the .wab file that is located in the following folder:C:\Documents and ...
- Quick books 2013: Can't open .PDF file
- qbw/qbb file structure documentation