- An event condition action rule (ECA rule) is the underlying model for event-driven programming, in which actions are triggered by events, given the existence of specific conditions. (WhatIs.com)
- A microservice architecture (MSA) is a logical structure for the design of a software program involving loosely-coupled modular components known as microservices. (WhatIs.com)
- Software as a service (SaaS) is a software distribution model in which applications are hosted by a vendor or service provider and made available to customers over a network, typically the Internet. (searchCloudComputing.com)
- Terms related to software applications, including definitions about software programs for vertical industries and words and phrases about software development, use and management.
- This WhatIs.com glossary contains terms related to Internet applications, including definitions about Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery models and words and phrases about web sites, e-commerce ...
Ask a Question. Find an Answer.Powered by ITKnowledgeExchange.com
Ask An IT Question
Get answers from your peers on your most technical challenges
- Importing QuickBooks 2012 information into 2015 version
Corrupt address book in Outlook
Uninstall cumulative security update 911567. To remove this update, use the Add or Remove Programs item in Control Panel.Copy the .wab file that is located in the following folder:C:\Documents and ...
- Quick books 2013: Can't open .PDF file