- App monetization is how an app developer can make money from a mobile app, which most users expect to be able to access for free. (WhatIs.com)
- Haptics (pronounced HAP-tiks) is the science of applying touch (tactile) sensation and control to interaction with computer applications. (WhatIs.com)
- The hamburger icon got its name because it resembles a burger in a bun. The icon, which is composed of three horizontal lines in a stack, represents a hidden menu that slides out when the icon is ... (WhatIs.com)
- Terms related to software applications, including definitions about software programs for vertical industries and words and phrases about software development, use and management.
- This WhatIs.com glossary contains terms related to Internet applications, including definitions about Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery models and words and phrases about web sites, e-commerce ...
Ask a Question. Find an Answer.Powered by ITKnowledgeExchange.com
Ask An IT Question
Get answers from your peers on your most technical challenges