- Health IT involves the use of electronic health records systems to improve medical care, coordination and research, patient engagement and safety, and provider reimbursement. (SearchHealthIT.com)
- A URL shortener is a service that translates long URLs into abbreviated alternatives. (WhatIs.com)
- An integrated development environment (IDE) is a software suite that allows a developer to edit, compile or interpret and execute code from one graphical user interface. (SearchSoftwareQuality.com)
- Terms related to software applications, including definitions about software programs for vertical industries and words and phrases about software development, use and management.
- This WhatIs.com glossary contains terms related to Internet applications, including definitions about Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery models and words and phrases about web sites, e-commerce ...
Ask a Question. Find an Answer.Powered by ITKnowledgeExchange.com
Ask An IT Question
Get answers from your peers on your most technical challenges
- Company list in QuickBooks
- Importing QuickBooks 2012 information into 2015 version
Corrupt address book in Outlook
Uninstall cumulative security update 911567. To remove this update, use the Add or Remove Programs item in Control Panel.Copy the .wab file that is located in the following folder:C:\Documents and ...