- Hadoop is a free, Java-based programming framework that supports the processing of large data sets in a distributed computing environment. It is part of the Apache project sponsored by the Apache S... (searchCloudComputing.com)
- An overlay network is a telecommunications network that is built on top of another network and is supported by its infrastructure. (searchSDN.com)
- Workload automation is the practice of using software to schedule, initiate, run and manage tasks related to business processes and transactions. A workload, in this context, can be thought of as t... (WhatIs.com)
- Terms related to virtualization, including definitions about virtualization technologies and words and phrases about server virtualization, desktop virtualization and storage virtualization.
- This WhatIs.com glossary contains terms related to Internet applications, including definitions about Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery models and words and phrases about web sites, e-commerce ...