- A hypervisor is a function which abstracts -- isolates -- operating systems and applications from the underlying computer hardware. (SearchServerVirtualization.com)
- Containerization is a virtualization method that uses a single operating system's kernel to run multiple isolated VMs. (SearchServerVirtualization.com)
- Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud is an Amazon Web Services cloud server hosting tool that allows a business to provision resources for public cloud IT projects. (searchAWS.com)
- Terms related to virtualization, including definitions about virtualization technologies and words and phrases about server virtualization, desktop virtualization and storage virtualization.
- This WhatIs.com glossary contains terms related to Internet applications, including definitions about Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery models and words and phrases about web sites, e-commerce ...