- A virtual machine, or VM, is a software computer that, like a physical computer, runs an operating system and applications. (SearchServerVirtualization.com)
- A virtual private network creates an encrypted connection over a less secure network when the network infrastructure cannot provide enough security to connected systems. (SearchEnterpriseWAN.com)
- VMware Horizon Client is software that IT or users install on endpoint devices to connect with Horizon View virtual desktops and applications running on vSphere ESXi servers in a company's data cen... (SearchVirtualDesktop.com)
- Terms related to virtualization, including definitions about virtualization technologies and words and phrases about server virtualization, desktop virtualization and storage virtualization.
- This WhatIs.com glossary contains terms related to Internet applications, including definitions about Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery models and words and phrases about web sites, e-commerce ...