- Network functions virtualization (NFV) is an initiative to virtualize network functions previously carried out by dedicated hardware. (searchSDN.com)
- A hypervisor attack can allow hackers to take control of your VMs. While numerous guest OS and network security vulnerabilities exist in a virtual environment, a successful hypervisor attack could ... (WhatIs.com)
- Private cloud (also called internal cloud) is a marketing term for an enterprise computing architecture that's protected by a firewall. Promotion of the private cloud model is designed to appeal to... (searchCloudComputing.com)
- Terms related to virtualization, including definitions about virtualization technologies and words and phrases about server virtualization, desktop virtualization and storage virtualization.
- This WhatIs.com glossary contains terms related to Internet applications, including definitions about Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery models and words and phrases about web sites, e-commerce ...
People Who Read This Also Read...
- What is SR-IOV and how can it be deployed on a virtualized server?
- How do I use SR-IOV for Hyper-V VMs?
- I/O virtualization products, standards reduce network infrastructure headaches
- Neterion clears logjams in virtualised datacentres with souped-up 10Gbps Ethernet adapter
- Comparing I/O virtualization and virtual I/O benefits