Zenoss Service Dynamics is a commercial, open source software suite for monitoring and managing physical, virtual and cloud-based IT infrastructures.
Zenoss Service Dynamics provides administrators with a unified platform that has three modules, Resource Manager, Service Impact and Analytics. The suite is available as either an on-premises or a cloud-hosted software-as-a-service (SaaS) product.
Software features include:
- Native software to address the challenges of managing a software-defined data center.
- Comprehensive virtual, physical and cloud monitoring from a single, agentless product.
- Automated discovery and monitoring of physical and virtual devices.
- Dynamic service impact analysis to maintain operational health with a services perspective.
- Real-time “Live-Sync” service model to build and maintain service dependency mappings.
- Automated root cause analysis.