- A neural network is a hardware and software system based on the operation of neurons in the human brain that can learn from and adapt to training and pattern recognition. (SearchNetworking.com)
- A virtual machine, or VM, is a software computer that, like a physical computer, runs an operating system and applications. (SearchServerVirtualization.com)
- GWX (get Windows 10) is a Windows upgrade app that was initially installed after Windows update KB3035583; the app has been the subject of consumer complaints for manipulative design. The app’s int... (WhatIs.com)
- Terms related to operating systems, including definitions about open source and proprietary operating systems and words and phrases about system programs, boot mechanisms, kernels, command interpre...
- This WhatIs.com glossary contains terms related to Internet applications, including definitions about Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery models and words and phrases about web sites, e-commerce ...