- Windows 10 is the version of Microsoft's flagship operating system that follows Windows 8. Microsoft chose to skip Windows 9 as a way of suggesting discontinuity with earlier versions rather than i... (WhatIs.com)
- Sysprep is Microsoft's System Preparation tool intended to duplicate, test and deliver new installations for the Windows operating system based on an established installation. (SearchEnterpriseDesktop.com)
- A virtual machine (VM) shares physical hardware resources with other users but isolates the operating system or application to avoid changing the end-user experience. (SearchServerVirtualization.com)
- Terms related to operating systems, including definitions about open source and proprietary operating systems and words and phrases about system programs, boot mechanisms, kernels, command interpre...
- This WhatIs.com glossary contains terms related to Internet applications, including definitions about Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery models and words and phrases about web sites, e-commerce ...
Ask a Question. Find an Answer.Powered by ITKnowledgeExchange.com
Ask An IT Question
Get answers from your peers on your most technical challenges
Where is my VBA code stored in Microsoft Outlook?
When you are searching for your Visual Basic for Applications, VBA, code, look no further than the file named VBAProject.otm. Any code that you write within the Outlook environment, or if you're ...
- Crystal Reports 9.0 crashes when using VB 6.0
- Is there a bash script that would kill a child process after a given time?