- A race condition occurs when a device or system makes an attempt to perform two or more operations at the same time, but not in the proper sequence. (SearchStorage.com)
- A file system is the method an operating system uses to name files and assign them locations for efficient storage and retrieval. (SearchStorage.com)
- Headless Android is a version of the Android operating system designed for embedded devices that lack user interfaces. (WhatIs.com)
- Terms related to operating systems, including definitions about open source and proprietary operating systems and words and phrases about system programs, boot mechanisms, kernels, command interpre...
- This WhatIs.com glossary contains terms related to Internet applications, including definitions about Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery models and words and phrases about web sites, e-commerce ...
Ask a Question. Find an Answer.Powered by ITKnowledgeExchange.com
Ask An IT Question
Get answers from your peers on your most technical challenges