- A neural network is a hardware and software system based on the operation of neurons in the human brain that can learn from and adapt to training and pattern recognition. (SearchNetworking.com)
- Bitwise operations manipulate data at the bit level rather than with bytes or larger units of data, as is more common. Most operators work with either single or multiple bytes, which in most system... (WhatIs.com)
- Slack space is the difference between its logical and physical size. The logical size of a file is determined by the file’s actual size and is measured in bytes. The physical size of a file is dete... (WhatIs.com)
- Terms related to computer fundamentals, including computer hardware definitions and words and phrases about software, operating systems, peripherals and troubleshooting.
- This WhatIs.com glossary contains terms related to Internet applications, including definitions about Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery models and words and phrases about web sites, e-commerce ...
Ask a Question. Find an Answer.Powered by ITKnowledgeExchange.com
Ask An IT Question
Get answers from your peers on your most technical challenges
Installing apache with yum or kloxo fails
this is the solution (I applied this and worked for me) "vi /etc/yum/pluginconf.d/fastestmirror.conf" and set "enable=0"