- An irrational number is a real number that cannot be reduced to any ratio between an integer p and a natural number q. (WhatIs.com)
- Cartesian coordinates, also called rectangular coordinates, provide a method of rendering graphs and indicating the positions of points on a two-dimensional (2D) surface or in three-dimensional (3D... (WhatIs.com)
- An algorithm (pronounced AL-go-rith-um) is a procedure or formula for solving a problem. Algorithms are used throughout almost all areas of information technology. (WhatIs.com)
- Terms related to computer fundamentals, including computer hardware definitions and words and phrases about software, operating systems, peripherals and troubleshooting.
- This WhatIs.com glossary contains terms related to Internet applications, including definitions about Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery models and words and phrases about web sites, e-commerce ...
Ask a Question. Find an Answer.Powered by ITKnowledgeExchange.com
Ask An IT Question
Get answers from your peers on your most technical challenges
Installing apache with yum or kloxo fails
this is the solution (I applied this and worked for me) "vi /etc/yum/pluginconf.d/fastestmirror.conf" and set "enable=0"