- A hypervisor is a function which abstracts -- isolates -- operating systems and applications from the underlying computer hardware. (SearchServerVirtualization.com)
- The von Neumann bottleneck is a limitation on throughput caused by the standard personal computer architecture. (WhatIs.com)
- Learning curves are a visualization of the difficulty estimated in learning a subject over a period of time as well as relative progress throughout the process of learning. The learning curve provi... (WhatIs.com)
- Terms related to computer fundamentals, including computer hardware definitions and words and phrases about software, operating systems, peripherals and troubleshooting.
- This WhatIs.com glossary contains terms related to Internet applications, including definitions about Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery models and words and phrases about web sites, e-commerce ...
Ask a Question. Find an Answer.Powered by ITKnowledgeExchange.com
Ask An IT Question
Get answers from your peers on your most technical challenges
Installing apache with yum or kloxo fails
this is the solution (I applied this and worked for me) "vi /etc/yum/pluginconf.d/fastestmirror.conf" and set "enable=0"