- Virtual reality is an artificial environment that is created with software and presented to the user in such a way that the user suspends belief and accepts it as a real environment. (WhatIs.com)
- Implementation is the execution of any idea, model, or method; in IT, it refers to the process of setting up new software or hardware after a purchase is made. (SearchCRM.com)
- A terabyte (TB) is a measurement of computer storage capacity that is equal to 1,024 gigabytes (GB). The value is sometimes rounded to 1,000 GB. (SearchStorage.com)
- Terms related to computer fundamentals, including computer hardware definitions and words and phrases about software, operating systems, peripherals and troubleshooting.
- This WhatIs.com glossary contains terms related to Internet applications, including definitions about Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery models and words and phrases about web sites, e-commerce ...