- Definition: Learn what cache is and how it’s used to shorten data access times, reduce latency and improve input/output (I/O). (SearchStorage.com)
- A VAR (value-added reseller) is a company that resells software, hardware and/or networking products and provides value beyond order fulfillment. VARs may offer a range of professional services as ... (SearchITChannel.com)
- OEM is a term that refers to a web of relationships that typically involve a channel partner purchasing hardware or software from a vendor for inclusion in its own products. (SearchITChannel.com)
- Terms related to computer fundamentals, including computer hardware definitions and words and phrases about software, operating systems, peripherals and troubleshooting.
- This WhatIs.com glossary contains terms related to Internet applications, including definitions about Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery models and words and phrases about web sites, e-commerce ...