- A processor register is one of a small set of data holding places that are part of a processor, or CPU, in a computer. (WhatIs.com)
- A compiler is a special program that processes statements written in a particular programming language and turns them into machine language or "code" that a computer's processor uses. (WhatIs.com)
- The agile test automation pyramid is a graphical strategy guide for implementing automated software testing. The model splits types of testing into three layers based on the return on investment (R... (searchITOperations.com)
- Terms related to software programming, including definitions about programming languages and words and phrases about software design, coding, testing and debugging.
- This WhatIs.com glossary contains terms related to Internet applications, including definitions about Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery models and words and phrases about web sites, e-commerce ...
Ask a Question. Find an Answer.Powered by ITKnowledgeExchange.com
Ask An IT Question
Get answers from your peers on your most technical challenges