- A use case is a methodology used in system analysis to identify, clarify, and organize system requirements; a use case diagram is a graphic depiction of the interactions among the elements of a sys... (WhatIs.com)
- Living documentation is a dynamic method of system documentation that provides information that is current, accurate and easy to understand. (SearchSoftwareQuality.com)
- Language-oriented programming (LOP) is an approach to software development that focuses on the use of domain specific languages (DSLs) to solve problems within various domains in a system or applic... (SearchSoftwareQuality.com)
- Terms related to software programming, including definitions about programming languages and words and phrases about software design, coding, testing and debugging.
- This WhatIs.com glossary contains terms related to Internet applications, including definitions about Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery models and words and phrases about web sites, e-commerce ...
Ask a Question. Find an Answer.Powered by ITKnowledgeExchange.com
Ask An IT Question
Get answers from your peers on your most technical challenges
Case statement with Strings in a SQL statement
If you are only looking to count the completed records you need one more condition.Try something like this(CASE when COURSE#=’36’ AND FIELDNAME='string' then COMPLETED end)Replace field name ...
- Outlook: Sending emails to multiple recipents through Visual Studio
- Outlook email doesn't send when computer is locked