- MapReduce is a software framework that allows developers to write programs that process massive amounts of unstructured data in parallel across a distributed cluster of processors or stand-alone co... (searchCloudComputing.com)
- Grid computing uses small, distributed resources from servers and PCs to solve big problems. But will this architecture survive the cloud era? (SearchDataCenter.com)
- Orthogonal concepts have their roots in advanced mathematics. They are also associated with software development, storage and networking. (SearchStorage.com)
- Terms related to software programming, including definitions about programming languages and words and phrases about software design, coding, testing and debugging.
- This WhatIs.com glossary contains terms related to Internet applications, including definitions about Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery models and words and phrases about web sites, e-commerce ...