- Product-agnostic is a description of something that is not associated with a particular commercial product -- such as a specific device or application -- or something that is interoperable with all... (WhatIs.com)
- Agnostic, in an information technology (IT) context, refers to something that is generalized so that it is interoperable among various systems. (WhatIs.com)
- The GNU project is a mass collaborative initiative for the development of free software. Richard Stallman founded the project in 1978 at MIT. (WhatIs.com)
- Terms related to software programming, including definitions about programming languages and words and phrases about software design, coding, testing and debugging.
- This WhatIs.com glossary contains terms related to Internet applications, including definitions about Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery models and words and phrases about web sites, e-commerce ...