- Browse Definitions by Alphabet: DAT - DAS
Word of the Day
10 gigabit Ethernet is a telecommunication technology that offers data speeds up to 10 billion bits per second. It differs from traditional Ethernet ...
Get the Word of the Day via email
20 Newest Terms
- 10 gigabit Ethernet (10 GbE)
- content marketing
- native advertising
- dot com disclosures (.com disclosures)
- distributed denial-of-service attack (DDoS)
- Amazon CloudSearch
- desktop as a service (DaaS)
- programmable network (PN)
- four eyes principle
- Microsoft Exchange 2013 Poison Message Queue
- Microsoft Exchange Information Store
- semiconductor fab
- passive cooling
- active cooling
- confidentiality, integrity, and availability (CIA)
- virtual GPU (vGPU)
- data migration
- web content management (WCM)
- 3-D printing
Meet the Editors
Margaret Rouse Editorial Director and Author
Tell us about a new term to add to the site. Have some feedback? See a definition that needs updating? Let us know!
For your convenience, we archive the Word of the Day and the Quote of the Day in the WhatIs.com blog, Overheard in the Tech Blogosphere.
iPhone 5 Review
The iPhone 5 is here and Brighthand has covered every angle of Apple's latest smartphone:
- We have our Full iPhone 5 Review.
- A Comparison of the Samsung Galaxy S3 vs the Apple iPhone 5.
- As well as a video review of iOS 6, which discusses some of the new features of Apple's latest mobile operating system.
Check Brighthand for all of the latest iPhone 5 and smartphone news.