- Browse Definitions by Alphabet: DAT - DAS
Word of the Day
Telemedicine is the remote delivery of healthcare services over the telecommunications infrastructure.
Get the Word of the Day via email
20 Newest Terms
- strong cryptography
- MPP database (massively parallel processing database)
- PCI gap assessment
- PCI DSS merchant levels
- Microsoft Windows Update for Business
- Microsoft Azure Active Directory Connect (Microsoft Azure AD Connect)
- AWS Reserved Instances (Amazon Reserved Instances)
- multiprotocol storage
- Network Load Balancing (NLB)
- Amazon EC2 Container Service
- cloud infrastructure
- Apache Incubator
- NAS filer (network-attached storage filer)
- professional services
- cloud hosting
- EFSS (Enterprise file sync-and-share)
- DataCore SANsymphony-V
- EMC Federation Enterprise Hybrid Cloud
- CEEDA (Certified Energy-Efficient Datacenter Award)
Meet the Editors
Margaret Rouse Editorial Director and Author
Tell us about a new term to add to the site. Have some feedback? See a definition that needs updating? Let us know!
For your convenience, we archive the Word of the Day and the Quote of the Day in the WhatIs.com blog, Overheard in the Tech Blogosphere.
iPhone 5 Review
The iPhone 5 is here and Brighthand has covered every angle of Apple's latest smartphone:
- We have our Full iPhone 5 Review.
- A Comparison of the Samsung Galaxy S3 vs the Apple iPhone 5.
- As well as a video review of iOS 6, which discusses some of the new features of Apple's latest mobile operating system.
Check Brighthand for all of the latest iPhone 5 and smartphone news.