- Browse Definitions by Alphabet: DIG - DIF
Word of the Day
Blockchain is a distributed database based on the Bitcoin model that stores a permanent and tamper-proof ledger of transaction data.
Get the Word of the Day via email
20 Newest Terms
- zombie VM
- uncanny valley
- Apache Storm
- Thunder (Salesforce Thunder)
- zombie server (comatose server)
- self-service business intelligence (BI)
- gray goo (or grey goo)
- composable infrastructure
- Citrix HDX 3D Pro
- Wi-Fi backscattering
- VMware vSphere 6
- Google Cloud Platform
- Cloud Cruiser
- Citrix User Profile Management
- VMware View Persona Management
- account-based marketing (ABM)
iPhone 5 Review
The iPhone 5 is here and Brighthand has covered every angle of Apple's latest smartphone:
- We have our Full iPhone 5 Review.
- A Comparison of the Samsung Galaxy S3 vs the Apple iPhone 5.
- As well as a video review of iOS 6, which discusses some of the new features of Apple's latest mobile operating system.
Check Brighthand for all of the latest iPhone 5 and smartphone news.