- Browse Definitions by Alphabet: INT - INS
Word of the Day
A POODLE attack is an exploit that takes advantage of the way some browsers deal with encryption. POODLE (Padding Oracle On Downgraded Legacy ...
Get the Word of the Day via email
20 Newest Terms
- backup and recovery testing
- employee advocacy
- big data analytics
- Likert scale
- liquid immersion cooling
- liquid cooling
- monster VM (monster virtual machine)
- POODLE attack
- digital assistant
- millennials (millennial generation)
- Schrodinger's cat
- VM hardware version (virtual machine hardware version)
- Sysprep (System Preparation Tool)
- virtual machine
- automatic backup
- backup software
- agentless backup
- POODLE (Padding Oracle On Downgraded Legacy Encryption)
- VVOLS (Virtual Volumes)
Meet the Editors
Margaret Rouse Editorial Director and Author
Tell us about a new term to add to the site. Have some feedback? See a definition that needs updating? Let us know!
For your convenience, we archive the Word of the Day and the Quote of the Day in the WhatIs.com blog, Overheard in the Tech Blogosphere.
iPhone 5 Review
The iPhone 5 is here and Brighthand has covered every angle of Apple's latest smartphone:
- We have our Full iPhone 5 Review.
- A Comparison of the Samsung Galaxy S3 vs the Apple iPhone 5.
- As well as a video review of iOS 6, which discusses some of the new features of Apple's latest mobile operating system.
Check Brighthand for all of the latest iPhone 5 and smartphone news.