- Browse Definitions by Alphabet: INT - INS
Word of the Day
A content delivery network (CDN) is an interconnected system of cache servers that use geographical proximity as a criteria for delivering Web ...
Get the Word of the Day via email
20 Newest Terms
- retina scan
- WIPS (wireless intrusion prevention system)
- content delivery network (CDN)
- RADOS (Reliable Autonomic Distributed Object Store)
- canvas fingerprinting (CPF)
- mPOS (mobile point of sale)
- bring your own cloud (BYOC)
- employee productivity
- data sampling
- SMAC (social, mobile, analytics and cloud)
- social media
- enterprise mobility management (EMM)
- unknowable risk
- GAAP (generally accepted accounting standards)
- IT continuity (information technology continuity)
- tablet (tablet PC)
- ESXi Shell
Meet the Editors
Margaret Rouse Editorial Director and Author
Tell us about a new term to add to the site. Have some feedback? See a definition that needs updating? Let us know!
For your convenience, we archive the Word of the Day and the Quote of the Day in the WhatIs.com blog, Overheard in the Tech Blogosphere.
iPhone 5 Review
The iPhone 5 is here and Brighthand has covered every angle of Apple's latest smartphone:
- We have our Full iPhone 5 Review.
- A Comparison of the Samsung Galaxy S3 vs the Apple iPhone 5.
- As well as a video review of iOS 6, which discusses some of the new features of Apple's latest mobile operating system.
Check Brighthand for all of the latest iPhone 5 and smartphone news.