- Browse Definitions by Alphabet: INT - INS
Word of the Day
Net neutrality is the principle that data on the Internet is moved blindly and impartially, without regard to content, destination or source.
Get the Word of the Day via email
20 Newest Terms
- Net neutrality
- NGO (non-governmental organization)
- headless Android
- Remote Desktop Session Host (RDSH)
- GAAP (generally accepted accounting principles)
- fishbone diagram
- VMware EVALExperience
- VMware vRealize Code Stream
- VMware vCenter Infrastructure Navigator (VIN)
- due diligence
- Capex (capital expenditure)
- relentless incrementalism
- moves, adds and changes (MAC)
- ampere hour (Ah or amp hour)
- Rackspace Cloud
- disk analyzer
- VMware vCloud Director (VMware vCD)
- VMware App Volumes (formerly CloudVolumes)
Meet the Editors
Margaret Rouse Editorial Director and Author
Tell us about a new term to add to the site. Have some feedback? See a definition that needs updating? Let us know!
For your convenience, we archive the Word of the Day and the Quote of the Day in the WhatIs.com blog, Overheard in the Tech Blogosphere.
iPhone 5 Review
The iPhone 5 is here and Brighthand has covered every angle of Apple's latest smartphone:
- We have our Full iPhone 5 Review.
- A Comparison of the Samsung Galaxy S3 vs the Apple iPhone 5.
- As well as a video review of iOS 6, which discusses some of the new features of Apple's latest mobile operating system.
Check Brighthand for all of the latest iPhone 5 and smartphone news.