- Browse Definitions by Alphabet: INT - INS
Word of the Day
Predictive text is an input technology that facilitates typing on a mobile device by suggesting words the end user may wish to insert in a text field.
Get the Word of the Day via email
20 Newest Terms
- IT asset lifecycle
- Data Center Infrastructure Efficiency (DCiE)
- predictive text
- virtual honeypot
- chief architect (chief IT architect)
- Google Hack Honeypot (GHH)
- malware testing
- cultural fit
- content-addressed memory (CAM)
- virtual assistant
- cloud-to-cloud backup
- laser-switched magnetic storage
- clinical documentation (healthcare)
- vulnerability management planning
- translation lookaside buffer (TLB)
- Google dork
- IT asset disposition (ITAD)
- bring your own apps (BYOA)
Meet the Editors
Margaret Rouse Editorial Director and Author
Tell us about a new term to add to the site. Have some feedback? See a definition that needs updating? Let us know!
For your convenience, we archive the Word of the Day and the Quote of the Day in the WhatIs.com blog, Overheard in the Tech Blogosphere.
iPhone 5 Review
The iPhone 5 is here and Brighthand has covered every angle of Apple's latest smartphone:
- We have our Full iPhone 5 Review.
- A Comparison of the Samsung Galaxy S3 vs the Apple iPhone 5.
- As well as a video review of iOS 6, which discusses some of the new features of Apple's latest mobile operating system.
Check Brighthand for all of the latest iPhone 5 and smartphone news.