- Browse Definitions by Alphabet: INT - INS
Word of the Day
Hyper-converged storage is a technology that combines storage, compute, networking and virtualization in one unit.
Get the Word of the Day via email
20 Newest Terms
- virtual reality
- marketing-qualified lead (MQL)
- radio silence
- Predictive Index (PI)
- contingency plan
- social media
- web server security
- OpLock (opportunistic lock)
- Microsoft Edge
- Tesla Powerwall
- SAN/NAS convergence
- application delivery controller
- copy data management (CDM)
- customer segmentation
- Network-attached storage (NAS) vocabulary quiz
- load-sharing mirror
- solid-state storage
Meet the Editors
Margaret Rouse Editorial Director and Author
Tell us about a new term to add to the site. Have some feedback? See a definition that needs updating? Let us know!
For your convenience, we archive the Word of the Day and the Quote of the Day in the WhatIs.com blog, Overheard in the Tech Blogosphere.
iPhone 5 Review
The iPhone 5 is here and Brighthand has covered every angle of Apple's latest smartphone:
- We have our Full iPhone 5 Review.
- A Comparison of the Samsung Galaxy S3 vs the Apple iPhone 5.
- As well as a video review of iOS 6, which discusses some of the new features of Apple's latest mobile operating system.
Check Brighthand for all of the latest iPhone 5 and smartphone news.