- Browse Definitions by Alphabet: INT - INS
Word of the Day
Intrapreneurs are internal employees who use entrepreneurial skills and thinking to seek out initiatives that could benefit the organization ...
Get the Word of the Day via email
20 Newest Terms
- active attack
- passive attack
- surveillance metadata
- key risk indicator (KRI)
- cache memory
- SCSI (Small Computer System Interface)
- storage area network (SAN)
- variable-length subnet mask (VLSM)
- iSCSI (Internet Small Computer System Interface)
- solid-state drive (SSD)
- false positive
- multipoint control unit (MCU)
- peer-to-peer (P2P)
- raster graphics
- second-level address translation (SLAT)
- virtual memory
- cache (computing)
- TAN (transaction authentication number)
Meet the Editors
Margaret Rouse Editorial Director and Author
Tell us about a new term to add to the site. Have some feedback? See a definition that needs updating? Let us know!
For your convenience, we archive the Word of the Day and the Quote of the Day in the WhatIs.com blog, Overheard in the Tech Blogosphere.
iPhone 5 Review
The iPhone 5 is here and Brighthand has covered every angle of Apple's latest smartphone:
- We have our Full iPhone 5 Review.
- A Comparison of the Samsung Galaxy S3 vs the Apple iPhone 5.
- As well as a video review of iOS 6, which discusses some of the new features of Apple's latest mobile operating system.
Check Brighthand for all of the latest iPhone 5 and smartphone news.