- Browse Definitions by Alphabet: MIC - MIB
Word of the Day
NoOps (no operations) is the concept that an IT environment can become so automated and abstracted from the underlying infrastructure that there is ...
Get the Word of the Day via email
20 Newest Terms
- VMware AirWatch
- mobile workforce management (MWM)
- managed mobility services (MMS)
- shingled magnetic recording (SMR)
- LTO-6 (Linear Tape-Open 6)
- end-to-end encryption (E2EE)
- hardware RAID (hardware redundant array of independent disk)
- software RAID (software redundant array of independent disk)
- LTO-3 (Linear Tape-Open 3)
- AWS Reserved Instance Marketplace (Amazon Web Services Reserved Instance Marketplace)
- customer lifetime value (CLV)
- Apple AirPlay
- VMware Project Lightwave
- A/B testing
- VMware Project Photon
- digital leadership
- IT budget (information technology budget)
- embedded BI (embedded business intelligence)
- customer journey map
Meet the Editors
Margaret Rouse Editorial Director and Author
Tell us about a new term to add to the site. Have some feedback? See a definition that needs updating? Let us know!
For your convenience, we archive the Word of the Day and the Quote of the Day in the WhatIs.com blog, Overheard in the Tech Blogosphere.
iPhone 5 Review
The iPhone 5 is here and Brighthand has covered every angle of Apple's latest smartphone:
- We have our Full iPhone 5 Review.
- A Comparison of the Samsung Galaxy S3 vs the Apple iPhone 5.
- As well as a video review of iOS 6, which discusses some of the new features of Apple's latest mobile operating system.
Check Brighthand for all of the latest iPhone 5 and smartphone news.