- Browse Definitions by Alphabet: MIC - MIB
Word of the Day
Data center infrastructure management (DCIM) is the convergence of IT and data center facilities functions within an organization.
Get the Word of the Day via email
20 Newest Terms
- Vblock (VCE Vblock)
- point cloud
- 3D mesh
- access recertification
- Lenovo Converged HX series
- access governance (AG)
- synchronous replication
- Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3)
- Remote Procedure Call (RPC)
- data backup software
- golden ratio (golden mean)
- Network Node Manager i (NNMi)
iPhone 5 Review
The iPhone 5 is here and Brighthand has covered every angle of Apple's latest smartphone:
- We have our Full iPhone 5 Review.
- A Comparison of the Samsung Galaxy S3 vs the Apple iPhone 5.
- As well as a video review of iOS 6, which discusses some of the new features of Apple's latest mobile operating system.
Check Brighthand for all of the latest iPhone 5 and smartphone news.