- Browse Definitions by Alphabet: QUI - QUH
Word of the Day
Flash cookies, also known as local shared objects (LSO), are text files stored on a user’s hard drive when a browsers requests content that's ...
Get the Word of the Day via email
20 Newest Terms
- Chief Privacy Officer (CPO)
- smartphone sensor
- Internet of Things privacy (IoT privacy)
- vehicle-to-vehicle communication (V2V communication)
- Hewlett-Packard (HP)
- flash storage
- mesh network topology (mesh network)
- data loss prevention (DLP)
- respawning cookie
- Flash cookie
- third-party cookie
- persistent identification element (PIE)
- Video as a Service (VaaS)
- entity tag (ETag)
- COBOL (Common Business Oriented Language)
- Microsoft Windows
- network functions virtualization (NFV)
- CAPWAP (Control and Provisioning of Wireless Access Points)
- forklift upgrade
Meet the Editors
Margaret Rouse Editorial Director and Author
Tell us about a new term to add to the site. Have some feedback? See a definition that needs updating? Let us know!
For your convenience, we archive the Word of the Day and the Quote of the Day in the WhatIs.com blog, Overheard in the Tech Blogosphere.
iPhone 5 Review
The iPhone 5 is here and Brighthand has covered every angle of Apple's latest smartphone:
- We have our Full iPhone 5 Review.
- A Comparison of the Samsung Galaxy S3 vs the Apple iPhone 5.
- As well as a video review of iOS 6, which discusses some of the new features of Apple's latest mobile operating system.
Check Brighthand for all of the latest iPhone 5 and smartphone news.