- Browse Definitions by Alphabet: QUI - QUH
Word of the Day
Port mirroring is an approach to monitoring network traffic that involves forwarding a copy of each packet from one network switch port to another.
Get the Word of the Day via email
20 Newest Terms
- system-on-a-chip (SoC)
- wearables security
- spatial sensing
- 360-degree VR (360-degree virtual reality)
- wearables OS (wearables operating system)
- cross-site scripting (XSS)
- ROBO backup (remote data backup)
- swivel chair interface
- hands-off infrastructure management
- Alphabet, Inc.
- Hitachi Unified Compute Platform (Hitachi UCP)
- 2-in-1 tablet (hybrid tablet, convertible tablet)
- Microsoft HoloLens
- AWS Device Farm
- outcome economy
- holographic processing unit (HPU)
Meet the Editors
Margaret Rouse Editorial Director and Author
Tell us about a new term to add to the site. Have some feedback? See a definition that needs updating? Let us know!
For your convenience, we archive the Word of the Day and the Quote of the Day in the WhatIs.com blog, Overheard in the Tech Blogosphere.
iPhone 5 Review
The iPhone 5 is here and Brighthand has covered every angle of Apple's latest smartphone:
- We have our Full iPhone 5 Review.
- A Comparison of the Samsung Galaxy S3 vs the Apple iPhone 5.
- As well as a video review of iOS 6, which discusses some of the new features of Apple's latest mobile operating system.
Check Brighthand for all of the latest iPhone 5 and smartphone news.