- Browse Definitions by Alphabet: QUI - QUH
Word of the Day
A NASCAR slide is marketing lingo for a PowerPoint slide filled with logos.
Get the Word of the Day via email
20 Newest Terms
- NASCAR slide
- data exfiltration (data extrusion)
- RtOI (real-time operational intelligence)
- software substitution
- mobile location analytics (MLA)
- embedded IT
- virtualization sprawl (VM sprawl)
- Fibre Channel Arbitrated Loop (FC-AL)
- Easter Egg
- bit rot
- Microsoft OneDrive
- Direct Connect (AWS Direct Connect)
- Alexa Web Information Service (AWIS)
- AWS Elastic Beanstalk
- AWS Management Console
Meet the Editors
Margaret Rouse Editorial Director and Author
Tell us about a new term to add to the site. Have some feedback? See a definition that needs updating? Let us know!
For your convenience, we archive the Word of the Day and the Quote of the Day in the WhatIs.com blog, Overheard in the Tech Blogosphere.
iPhone 5 Review
The iPhone 5 is here and Brighthand has covered every angle of Apple's latest smartphone:
- We have our Full iPhone 5 Review.
- A Comparison of the Samsung Galaxy S3 vs the Apple iPhone 5.
- As well as a video review of iOS 6, which discusses some of the new features of Apple's latest mobile operating system.
Check Brighthand for all of the latest iPhone 5 and smartphone news.