- Browse Definitions by Alphabet: QUI - QUH
Word of the Day
A watering hole attack targets a specific group of users by infecting websites group members like to visit. The name watering hole attack is inspired...
Get the Word of the Day via email
20 Newest Terms
- first-person view (FPV)
- drone photography
- drone surveillance
- Tor browser
- business model innovation
- Microsoft Azure Key Vault
- cloud management
- AWS Spot Fleets (Amazon Web Services Spot Fleets)
- AWS Lambda (Amazon Web Services Lambda)
- authentic leadership
- Just Enough Administration (JEA)
- hybrid WAN
- revenue cycle management (RCM)
- CSSLP (certified secure software lifecycle professional)
- LTO-4 (Linear Tape-Open 4)
- Windows Registry Editor
- watering hole attack
- HDD form factor (hard disk drive form factor)
- AWS On-Demand Instances (Amazon Web Services On-Demand Instances)
- AWS OpsWorks (Amazon Web Services OpsWorks)
Meet the Editors
Margaret Rouse Editorial Director and Author
Tell us about a new term to add to the site. Have some feedback? See a definition that needs updating? Let us know!
For your convenience, we archive the Word of the Day and the Quote of the Day in the WhatIs.com blog, Overheard in the Tech Blogosphere.
iPhone 5 Review
The iPhone 5 is here and Brighthand has covered every angle of Apple's latest smartphone:
- We have our Full iPhone 5 Review.
- A Comparison of the Samsung Galaxy S3 vs the Apple iPhone 5.
- As well as a video review of iOS 6, which discusses some of the new features of Apple's latest mobile operating system.
Check Brighthand for all of the latest iPhone 5 and smartphone news.