- Browse Definitions by Alphabet: QUI - QUH
Word of the Day
A cloud database management system (CDBMS) is a database management system that is hosted by a third-party service provider on a remote server and ...
Get the Word of the Day via email
20 Newest Terms
- cost center
- Texting, Twitter, chat and IM abbreviations and acronyms
- buzz marketing
- PPM (project and portfolio management)
- Information Technology (IT)
- Peripheral Component Interconnect Express (PCIe, PCI-E)
- change management
- data confabulation
- distributed cache
- data exhaust
- TCO (total cost of ownership)
- data marketplace (data market)
- cloud DBMS (cloud database management system)
- race condition
- Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures (CVE)
- indirect competition
- RAID (redundant array of independent disks)
- direct competition
Meet the Editors
Margaret Rouse Editorial Director and Author
Tell us about a new term to add to the site. Have some feedback? See a definition that needs updating? Let us know!
For your convenience, we archive the Word of the Day and the Quote of the Day in the WhatIs.com blog, Overheard in the Tech Blogosphere.
iPhone 5 Review
The iPhone 5 is here and Brighthand has covered every angle of Apple's latest smartphone:
- We have our Full iPhone 5 Review.
- A Comparison of the Samsung Galaxy S3 vs the Apple iPhone 5.
- As well as a video review of iOS 6, which discusses some of the new features of Apple's latest mobile operating system.
Check Brighthand for all of the latest iPhone 5 and smartphone news.