Autodesk Inventor ifeatures file
Here`s an explanation of related file types from the Autodesk Inventor website:
Autodesk Inventor maintains data in multiple associated files.
- 3D part model data is contained in a file with the extension .ipt.
- 3D assembly model data is contained in a file with the extension .iam.
- 2D drawing data is contained in a file with the extension .idw, .dwg.
Autodesk Inventor also maintains:
- Presentation files (.ipn), that contain definitions for exploded assemblies and specialized assembly views.
- iFeature files (.ide) that contain iFeatures definitions
Ask a Question. Find an Answer.
Ask your peers a question about this file extension.Ask a Question