We've gathered cheat sheets for fast reference to ActionScript-related information. You'll find information about functions, properties, classes and more. Do you have a favorite ActionScript cheat sheet? Let us know!
- ActionScript 2.0 to 3.0 Migration Cheatsheets -- This multipage PDF cheat sheet lists global functions, properties and classes, constants, operators and statements (and more).
- ActionScript 3.0 Top Level Cheatsheets -- This reference lists global functions and properties, errors, variables and etc.
- ActionScript 3.0 Flash.Display Package Details -- This fast reference outlines DisplayObject, DisplayObjectContainer, Textfield, MovieClip and Loader properties, among others.
- ActionScript 2.0 -- This guide lists flash player, MovieClip, Array methods, UI components, and more.
- ActionScript 3.0 Cheatsheet - Packages -- This fast reference card includes constants, classes, interfaces and packages.
- ActionScript Code Cheat Sheet -- This reference includes handy code snippets for AS2 and AS3.
- ActionScript 2.0 Cheat Sheet -- This downloadable resource includes helpful tips on AS2 coding.
- ActionScript 3.0 -- This guide lists commonly-used code for AS3.
We've got lots more!
Check out the full collection of Our Favorite Cheat Sheets for fast help on a wide range of subjects. You'll find cheat sheets for Windows and Linux, as well as information about e-mail and messaging, texting and Twitter abbreviations and a wide range of technical content, including subjects like programming, blogging, browser shortcuts, and search engine optimization.