We've gathered cheat sheets for fast reference to Apache-related information. You'll find information about server includes, commands, tips and tricks and more. Do you have a favorite Apache cheat sheet? Let us know!
- Apache Cheat Sheet -- This fast reference lists commands for common tasks.
- Htaccess Cheat Sheet -- This guide covers changing default pages, enabling and disabling error messages, blocking users and more.
- Mod-rewrite Guide -- This cheat sheet lists rewrite flags, regular expression syntax and sample rules.
- Apache Quick Reference -- This guide by Andrew Ford summarizes information in the Apache documentation.
- Apache Camel -- Claus Ibsen created this cheat sheet for enterprise integration patterns with Apache Camel.
- Apache Request Methods -- This resource lists 27 request methods for Apache rewritecond htaccess.
- Apache Reference -- This resource lists common commands.
- Apache Click -- This resource covers page processing, template model includes, velocity directives, core controls, extra controls and more.
- Apache Qpid -- This resource covers configuring queue options.
- Apache and IIS PHP $_SERVER Superglobal Comparision -- Justin Koivisto created this resource listiing common commands.
- Apache Mod_Rewrite -- Justin Shattuck created this cheat sheet for the most frequently used items to build a mod_rewrite pattern.
- Htaccess Files Tips and Tricks -- Garnet Chaney assembled these tips and tricks for placing .HTACCESS files in various Web server directories to provide specific handling of various Apache options.
- Apache Server Side Includes -- This quick reference guide from Explain That! lists server side includes.
- Apache Commands -- Lagmonster provides this handy reference to common Apache commands.
- PHP/MySQL/Apache 2.x Install Cheatsheet -- Also from Lagmonster, this guide explains installing PHP / MySql / Mod_SSL / Apache 2.x on BSD.
- PHP/MySQL/Apache 1.3 Install Cheatsheet -- Lagmonster also provides this version of the above for Apache 1.3.
- Mod_Rewrite Cheat Sheet (V2) -- Added Bytes offers this cheat sheet for Mod_Rewrite V2.
We've got lots more!
Check out the full collection of Our Favorite Cheat Sheets for fast help on a wide range of subjects. You'll find cheat sheets for programming, blogging, browser shortcuts, and search engine optimization as well as a wide variety of other subjects.