3. Miller explains 'Booting Ubuntu from a Live CD.'
- Apache Spark is an open-source parallel processing framework that enables users to run large-scale data analytics applications across clustered systems. (SearchBusinessAnalytics.com)
- GitHub is a Web-based revision control hosting service for software development and code sharing. GitHub was started in 2008 and was founded on Git, an open-source code management system built crea... (searchITOperations.com)
- Qumulo is a Seattle-based storage vendor that specializes in selling its data-aware storage software application called the Qumulo Core. This product provides detailed data analytics, and these ana... (SearchStorage.com)
- Terms related to open source, including definitions about Linux and words and phrases about Apache and other open source software development projects.
- This WhatIs.com glossary contains terms related to Internet applications, including definitions about Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery models and words and phrases about web sites, e-commerce ...
Get answers from your peers on your most technical challenges
Does your laptop recognise other distros like SystemRescueCd (http://www.sysresccd.org/Main_Page)?
No, vista / xp partition did not make problem here ! I have a computer at hoem, where I installed XP; Windows 7; Fedora 14 and SLES 11 (for R & D purpose) on a same HDD capacity 320 GB and they all...