We've gathered a collection of our learning guides and tutorials about business intelligence. You'll find in depth information about management best practices, as well as C-level information about business applications.
- Business Intelligence Collection -- This business intelligence (BI) learning guide introduces business leaders to the fundamentals of business intelligence. It includes business intelligence strategic and technical advice from the experts, case studies, news analyses, podcasts, white papers and more.
- IT leadership resources, business management tutorials -- To help CIOs and senior-level IT professionals keep up with the latest IT and business trends, we've developed a series of senior-level management guides to provide strategic tips and advice essential for leaders.
- Return on Investment (ROI) -- This guide explains what ROI is and provides calculations and metrics for comparison.
- Collaborative Software -- In our Fast Guide, you'll learn about collaborative work and the products and technologies that support it. We've got links about the state of the industry, current research, and real life case studies showing how collaborative software has been used to improve communication and productivity within the organization and around the world.
- Grid Computing -- This guide explains what grid computing is and offers relevant expert advice.
- Identity Management -- Check out our Executive Guide on identity management for the news, resources and advice to help you understand and evaluate this growing trend.
- IT Budgeting and Spending Strategies -- How much should you spend on IT maintenance vs. innovation? What are the hot new technologies for which you need to allot additional spending? Get advice on IT budgeting and spending strategies in this CIO Briefing.
- IT Governance for CIOs -- Experts agree that a structured IT governance committee or policy can help enterprise leaders ensure that IT is aligned with the business and therefore delivering value. Check out the various resources and case studies in our Executive Guide for more information on evaluating and implementing formal IT governance plans.
- Offshore Outsourcing Strategies -- Offshore IT outsourcing strategies shouldn't focus on just saving money -- CIOs also want to consider value and risk assessment. Consulting this Executive Guide can help you decide if it's better to send your call center to India or Indiana.
- Process Improvement Methodologies -- In this installment of the Executive Guide, consultant Dan Merriman offers his advice on the value of implementing some type of performance management methodology to measure the continuous value of current and future IT investments. Following the expert advice is a list of additional resources to help you understand and evaluate your performance management options.
- Time Management, Step by Step -- Regardless of the barriers you face, following some key pointers may help you work more efficiently, reducing your stress and increasing your productivity.
We've got lots more for you! Check out the full collection of Learning Guides and Tutorials to learn essential information on a wide range of subjects. You'll find guides and tutorials about human resources and compliance as well as a wide range of other topics, including databases, networking, programming and much more.