This page has been moved. Please click here for sample plans and other resources for DR plans.
- In business continuity and risk management, a contingency plan is a process that prepares an organization to respond coherently to an unplanned event. (WhatIs.com)
- Data reduction minimizes the amount of data an organization needs to store, usually by eliminating redundant information. The most common data reduction methods are deduplication and compression. (SearchDataBackup.com)
- Network-attached storage uses a standard Ethernet connection to provide network nodes with file-based shared storage services. (SearchStorage.com)
- Terms related to backup and recovery, including definitions about making copies of data and words and phrases about restoring original data after a data loss event.
- This WhatIs.com glossary contains terms related to Internet applications, including definitions about Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery models and words and phrases about web sites, e-commerce ...
Get answers from your peers on your most technical challenges
When creating your DR plan, you should be looking at every aspect of your business and determining how long you can be without a specific function. Then you try to determine the impact on business,...
Leadership traits are the personal qualities that shape effective leaders.
An actuator is a device that turns energy into a controlled motion.
Cloud management is the exercise of administrative control over public, private and hybrid clouds.