We've gathered cheat sheets for fast reference to C-related information. You'll find information about C, structured programming, object-oriented programming and more. Do you have a favorite C cheat sheet? Let us know!
C Cheat Sheets
- C Quick Reference Sheet (PDF) -- This guide offers an introduction to the C programming language.
- C Reference Card - ANSI (PDF) -- This fast reference card includes functions, data types, pointers, arrays and standard libraries, among other essential knowledge.
- Core C# and .NET Quick Reference (PDF) -- This two-page guide lists the basics for C and .NET programming.
- C# and VB.NET Comparison (PDF) -- This cheat sheets lists the most important syntactical differences between C# and Visual Basic .NET.
- Casting in VB.NET and C# -- This reference lists operations related to casting and type in C# and VB.NET.
- String Formatting in C# -- This quick reference to .NET string formatting using the String.Format() function also includes a FAQ.
- C++ Containers -- This cheat sheet covers information related to containers in C++.
- C++ Language Summary -- This introductory reference covers the basic concepts in C++ programming.
- STL Quick Reference Card (PDF) -- This eight-page guide takes you from notations through to functions and iterators.
We've got lots more!
Check out the full collection of Our Favorite Cheat Sheets for fast help on a wide range of subjects. You'll find cheat sheets for other programming languages, blogging, browser shortcuts, and search engine optimization as well as a wide variety of other subjects.