We've gathered a collection of our learning guides and tutorials about customer relationship management (CRM). You'll find in depth information about about customer acquisition, customer data management, call center management and more.
- Return on Investment (ROI) -- This learning guide explains ROI and ROI analytics and offers resources for further learning.
- Call Center Management -- This guide helps call center managers better understand the most critical issues in today's call centers -- from strategy to technology.
- Call Center Performance Management -- Performance management is an integral part of managing the call center. It incorporates many management aspects, including call center planning, developing agent skills, rating agents based on metrics and rewarding agents based on performance.
- CRM software for the SMB -- Begin with our tips and advice columns and you'll be on your way to a successful CRM software implementation.
- CRM Upgrade Guide -- Navigating a CRM upgrade can be intimidating. Learn best practices for CRM upgrades in this guide, including how to decide if you should upgrade your CRM system and how to build a business case for a CRM upgrade.
- Customer Loyalty -- Attaining customer loyalty is a puzzle that involves lots of pieces fitting together. A company's marketing strategy, employee retention, customer service consistency, adequate analytics and CRM systems all play a role in retaining satisfied customers and creating a superior reputation.
- Marketing Strategy -- This guide is designed to make you a better marketer regardless of where you are in the learning process. If you're just getting started, we suggest you begin with our marketing learning center. If you're ready to prepare your marketing strategy, skip ahead to the sections with marketing advice from the experts and regulatory compliance tips.
- Microsoft CRM -- This guide will get you up-to-date on Microsoft CRM. If you're just starting out with CRM software selection, start at the beginning to learn more about evaluating Dynamics CRM. You'll find pros and cons of choosing Microsoft CRM and expert advice on evaluation. If you've already decided to implement Microsoft CRM, skip ahead to find tips on deployment plus advice on managing and using Microsoft CRM.
- Open Source CRM -- In this open source CRM tutorial, you'll find resources to help you better understand and leverage open source CRM as it applies to your own CRM strategy.
- SaaS and On-Demand CRM -- This introduction serves as a CRM on demand cheat sheet to help you understand the most important terms related to the SaaS deployment model.
- Sales Force Automation -- This sales force automation (SFA) guide covers the most critical components of building and managing a successful and effective sales force. Learn how to get started with a sales strategy, the most important things to evaluate in sales force automation software, the latest on the mobile CRM trend and tips for effective sales management.
- SAP CRM -- This SAP CRM guide is the place to get up to speed on SAP CRM regardless of where you are in the learning or buying process. If you're new to SAP CRM, we suggest you start with our SAP learning center covering the fundamentals. If you're shopping for technology, read the sections on evaluating CRM, including a comparison of Oracle and SAP. If you're currently managing SAP technology, explore best practices for marketing and sales. In each section, we'll guide you through our resources to maximize your learning experience.
- VoIP in the Call Center -- This VoIP call center guide is a collection of resources on VoIP in the call center regardless of where you are in the learning or buying process.
We've got lots more for you!
Check out the full collection of Learning Guides and Tutorials to learn essential information on a wide range of subjects. You'll find guides and tutorials about data management and business intelligence as well as a wide range of other topics, including databases, careers, human resources, networking, programming and much more.