We've gathered quizzes to test your knowledge of customer relationship management and related issues. You'll find quizzes about customer acquisition and retention, customer data management, call center management and more.
- Call Center Interactive Voice Response -- The uses for IVR systems continue to expand and new functionality enables call centers to get creative with how they use IVR to interact with customers. Find out how much you know about the current world of IVR with this quiz.
- Call Center Outsourcing -- Test yourself with this call center quiz and learn more about outsourcing terms and practices to make an informed decision.
- Call Center Performance Management -- How much do you know about call center performance management, workforce optimization and call center technology and vendors? Test yourself today to start optimizing your call center tomorrow.
- CRM for Financial Services -- This quiz features questions from some of our most popular news articles, including how vertical CRM is changing the industry and how many financial institutions are having success with CRM.
- CRM ROI -- Take this quiz to test your knowledge of ROI, learn the definitions for various metrics used with ROI calculations, including internal rate of return (IRR) and net present value (NPV), and read expert advice on how to get ROI from your CRM projects.
- Customer Service and Call Centers -- Whether you're new to customer service and call centers or an experienced customer service representative, call center agent or manager, this quiz will test your general knowledge of customer service and call centers.
- Customer Loyalty -- These questions cover common customer loyalty terms, related technology and best practices for retaining customers. Find out how much you know -- and learn new things -- about building customer loyalty.
- Customer Self-Service -- End users are seeing compelling reasons to use self service, such as convenience and self reliance. In order to truly be effective with self service, however, it is important to understand the technology. Get started with this quick quiz from SearchCRM.com.
- Email Marketing -- Test yourself with this quiz on the fundamentals of direct email marketing and find out if you're targeting your customers or spamming them with email marketing.
- Employee Self-Service -- The benefits of employee self service may include quicker resolution of issues and reduced need for company employees to spend time on administrative jobs. Start with this quiz to find out what you know and what you need to know about employee self service to help optimize your call center.
- BP Master Data for CRM -- Your answers to this quiz will tell how well you know business partner master data. Use this knowledge to build on your skill set and advance your career in SAP CRM.
- Hosted Call Centers -- Software as a Service (SaaS) is a burgeoning technology in the CRM market, but what can it offer for the call center? How much do you know about hosted CRM call center technology and vendors?
- Hosted CRM -- Take this short quiz to test your knowledge of hosted CRM software.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM -- Find out how much you know -- and learn new things -- about Microsoft Dynamics CRM here.
- Open Source CRM Vendors -- How much do you know about open source and open source CRM vendors? Test your open source savvy with this quick quiz from SearchCRM.com.
- Preventing Call Center Attrition -- This quiz was designed to test how savvy call center managers are at preventing call center attrition. Learn effective methods that can be used to keep agents happy and motivated and keep them on the job longer.
- Remote Call Center Agent Management -- Remote call center agent management comes with its own set of challenges and best practices. Take this quiz to find out how much you know about managing remote call center agents.
- Web 2.0 and CRM -- Savvy CRM practitioners are already capitalizing on the emergence of social networking and Web 2.0. This quiz was designed to test your knowledge of Web 2.0 and open your eyes to how Web 2.0 can help advance CRM initiatives.
Check out the full collection of WhatIs.com quizzes to test your tech mettle. You'll find quizzes about analytics and business intelligence as well as a wide range of other topics, including databases, careers, human resources, networking, programming and much more.