- Solid-state storage (SSS) is an increasingly popular backup alternative to traditional storage technologies such as the hard disk drive (HDD), compact disc, rewriteable (CD-RW), and digital versati... (WhatIs.com)
- A chart that lists the 6 control objectives and 12 requirements that make up the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS). (WhatIs.com)
- This social media infograph lists the main social media platforms and pros and cons of each. It explains how to get started with each one and provides an introduction to the essential lingo. (WhatIs.com)
- Fast References and Quick Look-Ups for specific information technology (IT) topics.
- This WhatIs.com glossary contains terms related to Internet applications, including definitions about Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery models and words and phrases about web sites, e-commerce ...