We've gathered a collection of our learning guides and tutorials about compliance. You'll find in depth information about legislation, such as Sarbanes-Oxley and HIPAA, and standards, such as PCI and FFIEC.
- Fast Guide to Regulatory Compliance -- This learning guide covers specific legislation and audits, among other things. Also includes a handy glossary of compliance-related terms.
- Compliance All-in-One Guide -- This Compliance All-in-One Guide is a collection of resources designed to help security professionals contribute effectively to their compliance programs. Each chapter is designed to address key concerns, whether you're learning about the regulations, working on process improvement or searching for effective products.
- Budgeting for Compliance -- The SearchCIO budgeting for compliance Executive Guide includes valuable resources and practical information and advice to help CIOs with planning and budgeting for compliance.
- Enterprise Document Management FAQ: IT operations and compliance -- This guide provides answers to frequently asked questions about the relationship of enterprise document management to IT operations and compliance.
- HIPAA Requirements and IT Operations -- Learn more about HIPAA requirements, the penalties for noncompliance and other issues in this FAQ.
- E-Discovery and IT Operations -- Learn more about e-discovery laws and penalties for non-compliance.
- Compliance Audits -- This guide answers frequently asked questions about compliance audits and the role IT plays in them.
- The HITECH Act -- As you read the FAQ, you'll learn more about what the act is, where it came from, what it requires and what the role of IT is in achieving and maintaining HITECH compliance.
- Standards and Regulations Effect on Application Security -- Many standards and laws regulate security issues for companies. Here's a look at some of those standards and regulations and articles on how to comply with them
- Regulatory Compliance Management Guide for the Midmarket -- This Midmarket CIO Briefing offers news, insights and resources to help midmarket companies stay on top of their regulatory compliance management responsibilities.
- PCI DSS and the 12 Requirements -- In this series of instructional videos, Diana Kelley and Ed Moyle step through each of the 12 PCI compliance requirements, review common questions that they hear when doing assessments, then finally address possible compensating controls that can be used if you cannot meet a given requirement.
- PCI DSS and IT Operations -- As you read this FAQ, you'll learn more about what the standard is, where it came from, what it requires, who it affects and what the role of IT is in achieving and maintaining compliance.
- SOX and IT Operations -- As you read this FAQ, you'll learn more about the effects of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act on IT operations in the enterprise.
We've got lots more for you! Check out the full collection of Learning Guides and Tutorials to learn essential information on a wide range of subjects. You'll find guides and tutorials about data management and business intelligence as well as a wide range of other topics, including databases, careers, human resources, networking, programming and much more.
Want more information about terminology? See all our definitions of compliance terms. You also can find relevant news, research and expert advice on our dedicated website, SearchCompliance.com. Then, if you'd like to test your knowledge, see our Compliance Quizzes.