- Due diligence is the process of systematically researching and verifying the accuracy of a statement. The term originated in the business world, where due diligence is required to validate financia... (WhatIs.com)
- A disaster recovery (DR) test is the examination of each step in a disaster recovery program, as outlined in the business continuity/disaster recovery (BCDR) planning process. (SearchDisasterRecovery.com)
- A chief marketing technologist (CMT) is a C-level executive who sets a technology vision for the marketing team that aligns with business goals. (SearchCIO.com)
- Terms related to business, including definitions about project management and words and phrases about human resources, finance and vertical industries.
- This WhatIs.com glossary contains terms related to Internet applications, including definitions about Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery models and words and phrases about web sites, e-commerce ...