1. Robin 'Roblimo' Miller explains 'How to download Ubuntu GNU/Linux.'
- YaST handles much of the administration load, offers a simple graphical interface and sets up setting system parameters easily. (SearchDataCenter.com)
- Apache Spark is an open-source parallel processing framework that enables users to run large-scale data analytics applications across clustered systems. (SearchBusinessAnalytics.com)
- TailsOS is a LiveDistro-based operating system that is configured to run from removable storage and to leave no information stored on the computer after the user’s session. A LiveDistro is a distr... (WhatIs.com)
- Terms related to open source, including definitions about Linux and words and phrases about Apache and other open source software development projects.
- This WhatIs.com glossary contains terms related to Internet applications, including definitions about Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery models and words and phrases about web sites, e-commerce ...
Homologation is the certification of a product to indicate that it meets regulatory standards.
RAID 10, also known as RAID 1+0, combines disk mirroring and disk striping to protect data.