The best defense against spyware and other unwanted software is not to download it in the first place.
- Haptics (pronounced HAP-tiks) is the science of applying touch (tactile) sensation and control to interaction with computer applications. (WhatIs.com)
- Immersiveness, in a virtual reality environment, is usually considered on a scale or along a continuum, from least immersive to fully immersive. Tyically, user engagement will vary accordingly, to ... (WhatIs.com)
- Virtual reality therapy (VR therapy) is the use of simulated interactive and immersive environments as a tool for physical or psychological healthcare applications. VR therapy has become more pract... (WhatIs.com)
- Terms related to personal computers, including definitions about computers sold as consumer products and words and phrases about laptops, tablets and smartphones.
- This WhatIs.com glossary contains terms related to Internet applications, including definitions about Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery models and words and phrases about web sites, e-commerce ...