The best defense against spyware and other unwanted software is not to download it in the first place.
- A GPU supercomputer is a networked group of computers with multiple graphics processing units working as general-purpose GPUs (GPGPUs) in tandem on a single task. (WhatIs.com)
- A rollable display is a digital screen technology that can be rolled up like a newspaper. At CES 2016, LG demonstrated rollable screens based on flexible OLED (organic light-emitting diode) displays. (WhatIs.com)
- USB-C is a connection type standard designed to replace all USB types on the computer and device ends of future USB with a single reversible connector. (WhatIs.com)
- Terms related to personal computers, including definitions about computers sold as consumer products and words and phrases about laptops, tablets and smartphones.
- This WhatIs.com glossary contains terms related to Internet applications, including definitions about Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery models and words and phrases about web sites, e-commerce ...