7. Miller explains 'Installing Ubuntu/Linux OS to Hard Drive - Part 2.'
- Learn about the role of the chief information officer including daily responsibilities, necessary skills and how the role is evolving in the digital age. (WhatIs.com)
- This Fast Guide provides brief definitions of BYO variations linked to our more extensive entries and followed by resources to learn more about BYOD and similar trends and their impact on the enter... (WhatIs.com)
- Learn an IT concept in ten easy steps. Today's topic is multi-factor authentication (MFA). (WhatIs.com)
- Guides and tutorials related to specific subjects including security, storage, programming, IT governance, data transmission, lifecycle management and technology used in vertical industries.
- This WhatIs.com glossary contains terms related to Internet applications, including definitions about Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery models and words and phrases about web sites, e-commerce ...
Get answers from your peers on your most technical challenges
Have you tried a utility such as Symantec Ghost? That should migrate the files okay, but you may have trouble running an old app on a newer OS.
You may want to try wiping the entire system and reinstalling Windows. Do you happen to have a recovery disk? Perhaps you could get one from HP? There may also be an option in your BIOS configurati...