- BPEL (Business Process Execution Language) is an XML-based language that enables task-sharing in a distributed computing or grid computing environment. (SearchSOA.com)
- Definition: Learn what iSCSI is, how the protocol is used in iSCSI SANs and why it’s important for virtualization. (SearchStorage.com)
- A respawning cookie is a standard HTTP cookie backed up by data stored in additional files that are used to rebuild the original cookie when the user visits the originating site again. A 2009 study... (WhatIs.com)
- This WhatIs.com glossary contains terms related to Internet technologies, including definitions about port numbers, standards and protocols and words and phrases about how the Internet works.
- This WhatIs.com glossary contains terms related to Internet applications, including definitions about Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery models and words and phrases about web sites, e-commerce ...
Get answers from your peers on your most technical challenges
VMware Virtual SAN Observer is a tool to monitor performance of a VMware Virtual SAN (VSAN) cluster.
Mirror Mode is a virtual machine backup feature for VMware vSphere 5.0.
Workflow is the series of activities that are necessary to complete a task.
Field-level encryption is the ability to encrypt data based on entire fields.