- The first commercially successful supercomputer, the CDC (Control Data Corporation) 6600 was designed by Seymour Cray. Released in 1964, the CDC 6600 had a single CPU and cost $8 million — the equi... (WhatIs.com)
- A content management system (CMS) is an application program for creating and managing digital content in a collaborative environment. (SearchSOA.com)
- Electronic commerce, or e-commerce, is the transmission of funds or data via the iInternet or another electronic network to facilitate business processes such as the purchase/sales of goods and ser... (SearchCIO.com)
- This WhatIs.com glossary contains terms related to Internet technologies, including definitions about port numbers, standards and protocols and words and phrases about how the Internet works.
- This WhatIs.com glossary contains terms related to Internet applications, including definitions about Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery models and words and phrases about web sites, e-commerce ...
Get answers from your peers on your most technical challenges