- A colocation (colo) is a data center facility in which a business can rent space for servers and other computing hardware. Typically, a colo provides the building, cooling, power, bandwidth and phy... (SearchSOA.com)
- CIDR (Classless Inter-Domain Routing) is a way to allocate Internet addresses more flexibly than the original system of Internet Protocol (IP) address classes allowed. (SearchNetworking.com)
- A Web server is a program that uses the client/server model and the Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) to serve the files that form Web pages to users, whose computers contain HTTP clients that for... (WhatIs.com)
- This WhatIs.com glossary contains terms related to Internet technologies, including definitions about port numbers, standards and protocols and words and phrases about how the Internet works.
- This WhatIs.com glossary contains terms related to Internet applications, including definitions about Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery models and words and phrases about web sites, e-commerce ...
Get answers from your peers on your most technical challenges
Item-level RFID involves individual unit tagging, as opposed to tagging cartons or pallets of items.
Hardware RAID is a form of RAID where processing is done externally.