Linux distributions with GUI install
- Kernel-based Virtual Machine (KVM) is a free, open source virtualization architecture for Linux distributions. (SearchEnterpriseLinux.com)
- Puppet is an open source systems management tool for centralizing and automating configuration management. (SearchEnterpriseLinux.com)
- Slashdot is a socially curated website dedicated to technology-related news items. The site motto is "News for Nerds. Stuff that Matters." (WhatIs.com)
- Terms related to Linux, including definitions about open source and words and phrases about Linux distributions and software development.
- Terms related to software applications, including definitions about software programs for vertical industries and words and phrases about software development, use and management.
- Terms related to personal computers, including definitions about computers sold as consumer products and words and phrases about laptops, tablets and smartphones.
Preview a chapter from 'A Practical Guide to Ubuntu Linux' that details learning the Linux GUI in Ubuntu, specifically X and GNOME environments. (SearchEnterpriseLinux.com)
What's that saying about shutting a door and opening a window? On enterprise desktops, many people are shutting their Windows and opening their doors to a penguin -- Tux. Find out how to invite the... (SearchEnterpriseLinux.com)
Linux suppliers are urging users to patch a serious bug in the graphical user interface of the popular Mplayer media player... (ComputerWeekly.com)
People Who Read This Also Read...
Ask a Question. Find an Answer.Powered by ITKnowledgeExchange.com
Ask An IT Question
Get answers from your peers on your most technical challenges