We've gathered a collection of our learning guides and tutorials on messaging and email-related topics. You'll find administration tips, and information about application integration, backup and recovery, and dealing with spam -- among other topics. Then see below, our messaging and email-related quizzes and our larger collection of resources.
Messaging and Email Learning Guides:
- 30 LotusScript Tips -- These 30 tips came from a presentation by Bill Buchan, CEO of HADSL. HADSL develops best-practice tools for Lotus Notes and Domino.
- @DBLookup Lessons -- This resource explains @DBLookup capabilities and common errors. Also included: how to code faster lookups for Lotus Notes and Domino.
- Ajax for Lotus Notes Domino -- This collection of resources will help you learn to work effectively with Ajax in a Domino environment.
- Digital certificates for Lotus Notes and Domino -- These resources show how Lotus Notes certificates and Internet certificates work in a Domino Server environment. Also included: Managing certificates and certificate authorities for the best security and validation.
- Domino Directory Management Tips and Tutorials -- Topics include configuring and customizing the Domino Directory, backing it up and synchronizing it with another directory.
- Domino Domain Monitoring -- These resources will help you understand DDM architecture and functionality and evaluate it as a Notes/Domino monitoring and administration tool.
- Domino, Java and J2EE -- See this Domino, Java and J2EE Developer University section to learn about all three.
- Domino and WebSphere Integration -- Get a fast reference on using Domino and WebSphere together.
- Exchange Backup and Recovery -- Use this collection of resources to expand your knowledge of Exchange Server backup and recovery.
- Exchange Public folders -- These resources explain Exchange public folder management and troubleshooting.
- Fighting Spam on Exchange Server -- This learning guide helps arm you to combat unsolicited email in your Exchange Server environment.
- Exchange Server Email Compliance -- Get the essentials of Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX), HIPAA and other important federal regulations and learn how to plan and set up archiving policies and shop for and implement email-compliance tools.
- Exchange Server Performance -- This guide covers Exchange Server performance, best practices and pitfalls and also provides troubleshooting help and advice.
- Exchange Migration -- This collection of resources offers articles, tutorials, tips, tools, white papers, expert advice on Exchange Server migration.
- Formula Language -- These resources include Formula language articles, tutorials, tips, tools, white papers, as well as expert advice.
- How to install Lotus Notes on Linux CentOS-4 -- It may be a little complex but this guide will walk you through the process.
- Importing Data into Notes -- Learn how to import data into Lotus Notes -- without programming.
- iNotes and Domino Web Access Administration Guide -- This guide offers help for Lotus Notes/Domino administrators trying to manage and troubleshoot iNotes and DWA.
- Instant Messaging in the Enterprise -- IM in the enterprise can be a blessing or a curse. Learn to manage it with this guide.
- Lotus Formula Language Coding Primer -- This guide explains the basics of the Formula language -- from retrieving lists of values in a Lotus Notes database, through processing documents to opening a database and starting an agent.
- Lotus Notes .ini Tips and Tutorials -- This collection of resources explains management of Domino server tasks and parameters through the notes.ini file.
- Lotus Notes Domino 8 -- These resources describe elements of ND8.
- Lotus Notes Domino Access Control Lists (ACLs) -- Use these resources to enhance your Lotus Notes Domino ACL knowledge and learn how to secure user permissions in the Notes/Domino environment.
- Lotus Notes Domino Server Backup and Recovery -- Included here are best practices and methods for simplifying and improving backup and recovery operations. Also: how to troubleshoot common issues.
- Lotus Notes Domino Server Clustering -- These resources offer best practices for running a Lotus Domino server cluster.
- Lotus Sametime 7.5 -- Learn about Lotus Sametime 7.5 collaboration capabilities. Also: How to build Sametime plug-ins using the Eclipse framework.
- Notes.ini Tips and Tutorials -- Learn how to handle Domino server tasks and parameters through the notes.ini file.
- Outlook Web Access Administration -- This guide was designed to help Exchange Server administrators manage and troubleshoot OWA. Includes: mailbox management and security, password management and authentication.
- Project Guide: Email Security -- This guide covers how to implement various email security options, securing systems against malware and choosing among email security appliances.
- SharePoint & Exchange 2007 -- This guide explains enabling Exchange email for SharePoint document libraries and lists and relaying reports and alerts by email from SharePoint to Exchange. Also includes a solid overview of the Exchange Server 2007 architecture and outline important server-role topology deployment requirements and scenarios.
- Spam and E-mail Marketing -- Learn how spam affects email marketing campaigns and get advice to ensure that your messages aren't considered junk email.
- Project Guide: Unified Threat Management -- Become an expert on UTM implementation, device management, vendors and products.
We've got lots more information for you! Check out the full collection of Learning Guides and Tutorials to learn essential information on a wide range of subjects. You'll find guides and tutorials about networking, backup and recovery, and a wide range of other topics, including databases, business intelligence, programming and much more. Also see: Our Favorite Cheat Sheets
Would you like to test your knowledge of other IT topics? See our huge collection of quizzes.