This is where we keep the fun! We've gathered a collection of our miscellaneous quizzes. You'll find holiday-themed quizzes like What the Dickens! and Talkin' Tech Turkey, history quizzes like Computer Nostalgia and various IT trivia, such as IT Potpourri. Want to study up first? See below, our learning guides and our larger collection of resources.
Miscellaneous Tech Quizzes:
- A Taste For Tech -- For quiz connoisseurs. See our victuals-related tech trivia quiz, designed to whet appetites of sysadmins and other techies everywhere.
- Acronym-o-phobia (Mainframe edition) -- So many TLAs (three-letter acronyms) -- not to mention other abbreviations! Take this quiz to see how many you know.
- Artificial Intelligence -- The empires of the future are the empires of the mind. (Winston Churchill) Test your knowledge of AI.
- Computer Nostalgia -- 65k of memory ought to be plenty for anyone? The future sure was different in the good old days. Take this quiz to test your knowledge of computer history.
- Computer Nostalgia 2.0 -- Apparently, too many things happened in the past to be contained in one quiz. If you liked the last quiz, carry on with this one.
- Do you eat Geek? -- Why are so many tech terms related to food? We don't know -- but have a snack and then take this quiz to see if you can figure it out.
- Do you speak Geek: Believe IT or Not! -- IT is full of wild and wooly facts. See if you can separate true from false.
- Do you speak Geek: Are you an IT-know-it-all? -- Impress your friends by acing this quiz and challenging them to match your score.
- Do you speak Geek during the holidays? -- Tie tech to Santa, reindeers and elves? Yes. We. Can. Celebrate with this festive quiz.
- Do you speak Geek, Greek, or Elvish? -- Try our wizard collection of questions. Your quest? To answer as many as you can and send us an e-pistle (from the Greek epistole for "send news") and tell us how you did.
- Do you speak Geek with the Simpsons? -- Yes, there's even geeky stuff in the Simpsons. Our commemorative quiz celebrating the release of the Simpsons movie will test your knowledge of it.
- Down the chimney, through the firewall: Holiday quiz -- What could be more festive than (another) Santa-themed holiday quiz? Try this one.
- Ego Booster -- Do you find our quizzes too difficult? Try this creampuff. (No, it's not actually about food.)
- Famous People in IT -- Do you know who invented CTRL-ALT-DELETE? Score 1 if you do and then go on to identify the rest of these famous geeks.
- Fear of Nanopants and Other Scary Technologies -- From various colors of goo to robot world dominance, we fear much in tech. But forewarned is forearmed. Take this quiz and be safe!
- Halloween: Do you speak Geek? -- Ah, the first quiz that emerged from The Vault of Tech Terror. We dare you.
- Halloween II: Do you speak -- eek! -- Geek? -- How many of these terrifying terms can you guess without shrieking?
- Halloween III: Tech or Treat! -- Try our traditionally gruesome collection of Halloween horror questions for both technophiles and technophobes.
- Halloween IV: Do you shriek Geek? -- What scourge of the Internet's name comes from a word meaning "slimy liquid or poison?" See if you can guess that one and other scary terms in the final quiz in this series.
- IT's About Taxes -- This one might actually be the scariest quiz in our repertoire. Take it to see if you know essential knowledge about taxes.
- IT's About Time! -- Is time an illusion? Well, illusion or not, if we could control it, vacations would be longer and meetings shorter. Take this quiz to find out how much you know about this fascinating phenom.
- IT's For Latin Lovers -- Latin -- it's an excellent choice for sounding like a real smarty-pants. Take this quiz and see if you can say "Veni; vidi; vici." (I came, I saw, I conquered.)
- IT Lives! Enter the Geekosphere! -- It took a lot of geeks to get tech to it's current status. See how much you know about them.
- IT Potpourri -- Would tech trivia by another name smell so sweet?
- Looney Tunes -- Feeling Daffy? Try our geeky salute to the characters of Looney Tunes.
- Major IT Players: How'd They Start Out? -- Even major geeks had to start somewhere. See if you can identify what these tech stars did when they were still humble.
- Romancing the Geek -- Our valentine to you is a hand-picked selection of tech trivia nuggets. How many can you guess?
- Offshore Outsourcing -- Take this quiz to test your knowledge of terms related to offshore outsourcing.
- Star Trek Tech: Do you speak Geek? -- JlSuDrup? Actually, this quiz is in English but you might get extra points if you can answer in Klingon.
- Star Wars Tech, Then and Now -- Take this quiz to evaluate your Star Wars savvy. Use the Force!
- Thanksgiving: Talkin' Tech Turkey -- Okay, it's a Thanksgiving theme -- so you know these questions have to be about football or food. (It's food.)
- The Robots are Coming! -- Sure, they vacuum and mop floors -- now. But when our mechanical drudges become robot overlords, you'll be glad you learned their lingo.
- Weird and Wonderful Geekspeak -- So many new terms from tech, each one seemingly odder than the one before. How many can you identify?
- What the Dickens? -- See if you can match these tech terms mentioned in "A Christmas Carol."
- Who Done IT? A Murder Mystery -- Victims everywhere, slumped at their computers. Networks are unraveling, browsers hijacked. Your mission: Analyze the scene and solve the crime.
- Winter Blues -- Who's blue in the summer? No, it's the wintertime blues you need a cure for. Maybe our quiz can help?
We've got lots more information for you! Check out the full collection of Learning Guides and Tutorials to learn essential information on a wide range of subjects. You'll find guides and tutorials about networking, backup and recovery, and a wide range of other topics, including databases, business intelligence, programming and much more. Also see: Our Favorite Cheat Sheets
Would you like to test your knowledge of other IT topics? See our huge collection of quizzes.