- Latency means delay. In networking, it's an expression of how long it takes for a packet to get from one designated point to another. In a computer system, latency usually refers to any delay or wa... (WhatIs.com)
- A log, in a computing context, is the automatically produced and time-stamped documentation of events relevant to a particular system. Virtually all software applications and systems produce log fi... (WhatIs.com)
- Receive Segment Coalescing (RSC) is an offload technology in Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2 that can help reduce how much of the CPU is used in network processing. (SearchWindowsServer.com)
- Terms related to managing computer networks, including definitions about LANS or WANS and words and phrases about network design, troubleshooting, security and backups.
- This WhatIs.com glossary contains terms related to Internet applications, including definitions about Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery models and words and phrases about web sites, e-commerce ...
Get answers from your peers on your most technical challenges
Hi CarlosDL, Just to say thanks for sharing. As you say, this is for a specific task but the concepts can be used in a wide variety of scenarios. I'll keep this handy ;-)
Workflow is the series of activities that are necessary to complete a task.