- A cloud storage gateway is a hardware- or software-based appliance that serves as a bridge between local applications and remote cloud-based storage. The appliance is located on the customer’s prem... (SearchCloudStorage.com)
- COPE (corporate-owned personally-enabled) is a business model in which an organization provides its employees with mobile computing devices and allows the employees to use them as if they were pers... (SearchConsumerization.com)
- An acceptable use policy (AUP) is a policy that a user must agree to follow in order to be provided with access to a network or to the Internet. (WhatIs.com)
- Terms related to managing computer networks, including definitions about LANS or WANS and words and phrases about network design, troubleshooting, security and backups.
- This WhatIs.com glossary contains terms related to Internet applications, including definitions about Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery models and words and phrases about web sites, e-commerce ...
Get answers from your peers on your most technical challenges
Hi CarlosDL, Just to say thanks for sharing. As you say, this is for a specific task but the concepts can be used in a wide variety of scenarios. I'll keep this handy ;-)
RAID 5 is a RAID configuration that uses disk striping with parity.