- In a network, latency, a synonym for delay, is an expression of how much time it takes for a packet of data to get from one designated point to another. In some usages (for example, AT&T), latency ... (WhatIs.com)
- Definition: Learn what a variable-length subnet mask (VLSM) is and how it allows network engineers to reduce the number of wasted IP addresses in each subnet. (SearchNetworking.com)
- The Identity of Things (IDoT) is an area of endeavor that involves assigning unique identifiers with associated metadata to devices and objects (things), enabling them to connect and communicate ef... (WhatIs.com)
- Terms related to managing computer networks, including definitions about LANS or WANS and words and phrases about network design, troubleshooting, security and backups.
- This WhatIs.com glossary contains terms related to Internet applications, including definitions about Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery models and words and phrases about web sites, e-commerce ...
Get answers from your peers on your most technical challenges
Hi CarlosDL, Just to say thanks for sharing. As you say, this is for a specific task but the concepts can be used in a wide variety of scenarios. I'll keep this handy ;-)