- GPS coordinates are a unique identifier of a precise geographic location on the earth, usually expressed in alphanumeric characters. (WhatIs.com)
- Pseudonymity is the near-anonymous state in which a user has a consistent identifier that is not their real name: a pseudonym. In pseudonymous systems, real identities are only available to site ad... (WhatIs.com)
- Pseudo-anonymity is the appearance – but not the reality--of anonymity online. Most often, pseudo-anonymity enables anonymous posting and commenting. (WhatIs.com)
- Terms related to personal computers, including definitions about computers sold as consumer products and words and phrases about laptops, tablets and smartphones.
- This WhatIs.com glossary contains terms related to Internet applications, including definitions about Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery models and words and phrases about web sites, e-commerce ...
People Who Read This Also Read...
- Keep it Legal: Tips for improving your data compliance processes
- How e-discovery and email archiving tools address litigation in SMBs
- Think Tank: Are businesses ready to meet the requirements of e-discovery regulations?
- E-discovery, archiving vendors team up at LegalTech
- Q&A: The future of e-discovery technology as data processes evolve