- A data cap is a specific amount of mobile data that a user account can access for a given amount of money, usually specified per month. Because data caps are uniformly unpopular with customers, car... (WhatIs.com)
- Mobile data is Internet content delivered to mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets over a wireless cellular connection rather than Wi-Fi or a wired connection. (WhatIs.com)
- Since the advent of the smartphone made mobile Internet possible, most carriers offer data plans at varying rates based on the amount of data transfer allowed before a data cap is imposed. (WhatIs.com)
- Terms related to personal computers, including definitions about computers sold as consumer products and words and phrases about laptops, tablets and smartphones.
- This WhatIs.com glossary contains terms related to Internet applications, including definitions about Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery models and words and phrases about web sites, e-commerce ...
People Who Read This Also Read...
- Keep it Legal: Tips for improving your data compliance processes
- How e-discovery and email archiving tools address litigation in SMBs
- Think Tank: Are businesses ready to meet the requirements of e-discovery regulations?
- E-discovery, archiving vendors team up at LegalTech
- Q&A: The future of e-discovery technology as data processes evolve