- Context awareness is the ability of a system or system component to gather information about its environment at any given time and adapt behaviors accordingly. Contextual or context-aware computing... (WhatIs.com)
- The Tor (the onion routing) browser is a web browser designed for encrypted, anonymous web surfing and protection against traffic analysis.TOR was originally developed by and for the United States ... (WhatIs.com)
- Software as a service (SaaS) is a software distribution model in which applications are hosted by a vendor or service provider and made available to customers over a network, typically the Internet. (searchCloudComputing.com)
- Terms related to personal computers, including definitions about computers sold as consumer products and words and phrases about laptops, tablets and smartphones.
- This WhatIs.com glossary contains terms related to Internet applications, including definitions about Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery models and words and phrases about web sites, e-commerce ...
People Who Read This Also Read...
- Keep it Legal: Tips for improving your data compliance processes
- How e-discovery and email archiving tools address litigation in SMBs
- Think Tank: Are businesses ready to meet the requirements of e-discovery regulations?
- E-discovery, archiving vendors team up at LegalTech
- Q&A: The future of e-discovery technology as data processes evolve