- A GPU supercomputer is a networked group of computers with multiple graphics processing units working as general-purpose GPUs (GPGPUs) in tandem on a single task. (WhatIs.com)
- A rollable display is a digital screen technology that can be rolled up like a newspaper. At CES 2016, LG demonstrated rollable screens based on flexible OLED (organic light-emitting diode) displays. (WhatIs.com)
- USB-C is a connection type standard designed to replace all USB types on the computer and device ends of future USB with a single reversible connector. (WhatIs.com)
- Terms related to personal computers, including definitions about computers sold as consumer products and words and phrases about laptops, tablets and smartphones.
- This WhatIs.com glossary contains terms related to Internet applications, including definitions about Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery models and words and phrases about web sites, e-commerce ...
People Who Read This Also Read...
- Keep it Legal: Tips for improving your data compliance processes
- How e-discovery and email archiving tools address litigation in SMBs
- Think Tank: Are businesses ready to meet the requirements of e-discovery regulations?
- E-discovery, archiving vendors team up at LegalTech
- Q&A: The future of e-discovery technology as data processes evolve