We've gathered resources from around the Web to help you work more effectively in Outlook. You'll find cheat sheets for Outlook 2003 and 2007 and information about new features such as the ribbon, the Office button and the navigation pane. Do you have a favorite Outlook cheat sheet? Let us know!
- Microsoft Outlook 2003 -- This cheat sheet explains the various elements, options and tasks in Outlook 2003 and provides a fast reference for keyboard shortcuts.
- Microsoft Outlook 2007 -- This cheat sheet explains the various elements, options and tasks in Outlook 2003 and provides a fast reference for keyboard shortcuts.
- Outlook 2007 Quick Reference -- This quick reference card explains the ribbon interface, the quick access toolbar, the Office button, themes, and more.
- Outlook 2007 Fast Reference Card -- Microsoft provides a demo and a text version with how-tos for the ribbon, the navigation pane and more.
- Outlook Calendar Basics -- Also from Microsoft: Understand the basic types of Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 calendar entry. Book activities into your calendar efficiently. Stay on top of important dates with recurrence and reminders. Includes audio, text, quiz and a quick reference card.
- Outlook 2007 Inbox Management -- Also from Microsoft: Tame the chaos of your Inbox. Learn how old standbys and new features in Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 can help you make the best use of messages in your Inbox and beyond.
We've got lots more!
See all our email and messaging definitions.
Check out the full collection of Our Favorite Cheat Sheets for fast help on a wide range of subjects. You'll find information about e-mail and messaging, texting and Twitter abbreviations and a wide range of technical content, including subjects like programming, blogging, browser shortcuts, and search engine optimization.