In this podcast from WhatIs.com, Assistant Site Editor Alex Howard interviews Erik Aeyelts Averink, the Executive Vice President of Corporate Development at Tridion , a leading global provider of web content management solutions.
Listen to this episode to learn the answers to the following questions:
- What is web content management?
- What trends are driving creation and adoption of web-based content management?
- What factors do you emphasize when building a new CMS or upgrading an aging one?
- What's the difference between decoupled delivery and active delivery, in terms of web-content management system architectures?
- What Web 2.0 technologies are having an impact on CMS software?
Use the Flash player above or click on the MP3 link below to listen on your PC or download to
your favorite portable media player.
Download the MP3 | Help with Listening | Subscribe | Contact Us | What is RSS ? | What is podcasting ?