We've gathered a collection of our learning guides and tutorials on virtualization-related topics. You'll find learning guides about virtualization deployment and management, security, performance, ROI and more. Then see, below, our virtualization quizzes and cheat sheets and our larger collection of learning resources.
Virtualization Learning Guides:
- Linux and Virtualization -- Whether you want to run 10 servers on one, conserve physical resources or run multiple operating systems on your network, this guide has information for you.
- Server Virtualization -- This resource provides a practical and comprehensive guide to server virtualization.
- Virtualization Basics -- The Server Virtualization Project Guide will help you plan, select and deploy virtualization products in your environment.
- Virtualization in the Data Center -- This fast guide to server virtualization, explains the different types of virtualization being deployed and how the technology has changed server and infrastructure management. It also introduces some of the different hardware and software offerings.
- VMware -- Here's a a resource page for full-length VMware tutorials, ESX and backup tips.
- VMware on Linux -- This guide provides an overview of everything the VMware Server on Linux series has to offer. Learn about installing VMware on Linux and installing a guest operating system on a virtual machine.
- Storage Virtualization -- This buying guide explains the most important considerations involved in product selection, discusses storage virtualization hardware, software, and VSAN product categories, and provides a series of basic product specifications.
Want more virtualization info? See all our virtualization-related definitions or the resources on SearchServerVirtualization.com. Then, if you'd like to test your knowledge, see our virtualization quiz collection.
We've got lots more information for you! Check out the full collection of Learning Guides and Tutorials to learn essential information on a wide range of subjects. You'll find guides and tutorials about networking, storage and storage management, backup and recovery, and a wide range of other topics, including databases, business intelligence, programming and much more. Also see: Our Favorite Cheat Sheets