We've gathered a collection of our learning guides and tutorials on VoIP-related topics. You'll find learning guides about VoIP deployment and administration, security, performance, ROI and more. Then see, below, our VoIP quizzes and cheat sheets and our larger collection of learning resources.
VoIP Learning Guides:
- Asterisk -- This crash course will get you up to speed on open source VoIP development and how it can save you money.
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Fundamentals -- This guide explains how VoIP can keep communications up through natural disasters, untimely incidents or anything else that can disable your network.
- Unified Threat Management -- This tutorial covers UTM implementation, device management, vendors and products, as well as selling tactics for UTM appliances and solutions.
- VoIP Bandwidth Fundamentals -- This tutorial explains what bandwidth means for VoIP, how to calculate bandwidth consumption for a VoIP network and how bandwidth can be saved through voice compression.
- VoIP Encryption -- Learn how VoIP encryption works, what malicious scenarios can unfold without it and why enterprises are reluctant to encrypt VoIP traffic.
- VoIP in the Call Center -- This guide covers fundamental issues, evaluating VoIP vendors, using and maintaining VoIP in the call center.
- VoIP on MPLS -- This resource explains MPLS and discusses pros and cons.
- VoIP over WAN tutorial -- Understand the techniques used to optimize VoIP traffic over corporate wide area networks (WANs).
- VoIP Performance Testing Fundamentals -- This guide discusses the importance of running regular performance testing and explains how to do it.
- VoIP ROI -- Will deploying VoIP deliver the return on investment (ROI) to make it worthwhile? This guide explains what you need to consider.
- VoIP Security Fundamentals -- In this guide, Gary Audin discusses network and IP telephony security threats, and how explains to secure your VoIP systems and endpoints from them.
- VoIP Security Testing Fundamentals -- This guide describes VoIP system testing and introduces you to some of the available tools to use (with a focus on fuzzing tools and methods).
- VoIP certification credentials -- Ed Tittel surveys the certifications that will aid voice professionals in their career path.
We've got lots more information for you! Check out the full collection of Learning Guides and Tutorials to learn essential information on a wide range of subjects. You'll find guides and tutorials about networking, storage and storage management, backup and recovery, and a wide range of other topics, including databases, business intelligence, programming and much more. Also see: Our Favorite Cheat Sheets