In addition to features common to most current browsers, Safari's features include:
- RSS feed aggregator.
- Synchronization of passwords, bookmarks, history, tabs and Reading List through iCloud.
- A private browsing mode that doesn't save browsing history or related information.
- The ability to zoom in on Web page details.
- Custom style sheets.
- Integrated Quicktime multimedia player.
- The ability to archive or email a Web page.
- Support for VoiceOver, an application that describes Web page content and reads text aloud.
- Options for keyboard-only navigation.
- A thumbnail display of the user's most visited sites.
- Apple's Keychain identify management scheme for password management.
- Integration with Apple's iWeb software.
The iPhone and iPod Touch run an adapted version of Safari.