Btrieve or Xtrieve Data Definition File
DDF is a file extension for a Btrieve or Xtrieve Data Definition File which contains metadata describing a Btrieve or Xtrieve file.
Other associations for the DDF file extension include:
•Pervasive Software PSQL Data Dictionary Files
• Spatial Data Transfer Standard and GRASS formats
• ACDSee Photo Manager database files
• ACT! contact database definition files
• Microsoft’s Diamond Directive File
• Doom Definition File
• Grand Theft Auto III game files
• CAM Development’s Alpha Journal files
• Schneider Electric’s ProWORX descriptor data files
Learn more about DDF files:
Search for answers to questions about DDF files on IT Knowledge Exchange.
Ask a Question. Find an Answer.
Ask your peers a question about this file extension.Ask a Question