This week's quiz tests your knowledge of AJAX and related technologies.
Click the link to find the correct answer and let us know how you scored when you complete it. Good luck!
1. What combination of technologies gives AJAX its name?
A. ASP and XAML
C. Autonomic Computing and DHTML
D. Atlas and XML
3. Whoops! Stop the presses! The answer to Question #2 has expired already. What has Microsoft renamed its free Web client framework?
A. MSN AJAX
B. Live ASP
C. ASP.NET AJAX
D. .NET Designer
4. Which Web browser is the least optimized for Microsoft's version of AJAX?
D. Internet Explorer
5. Which one of these technologies is NOT used in AJAX?
6. Microsoft has released a control toolkit for developers. Is it open source?
7. AJAX has been used by developers worldwide to create mashups , combinations of databases of publicly available information from Amazon.com, Craigslist, eBay, Google Maps and others. What's the most important element for a developer to create a mashup?
8. Which one of the following functionalities is not (currently) made possible by AJAX?
A. Drag 'n drop of objects
B. Dropdown menus
C. Symbian browser support
( Hint: Scroll down to the second-to-last paragraph for the answer. )
9. Which programming language used in Visual Studio shares its name with a musical note?
How did you do? Let us know at email@example.com !
Interested in learning more about AJAX? Check out this great learning guide !