We've gathered cheat sheets for fast reference to Linux-related information. You'll find cheat sheets listing commands, keyboard shortcuts and more. Do you have a favorite Linux cheat sheet? Let us know!
- Debian Package Management Utility (APT) -- This document was created to provide the user with a good understanding of the workings of the Debian package management utility, APT. Includes info about basic configuration, managing packages and other helpful tips.
- DOS and Linux Commands -- This reference lists common commands used at the MS-DOS prompt in Windows 9x, and in Linux, as well as a basic example of how the command is used at the Linux shell prompt.
- Debian GNU/Linux Reference Card -- This fast reference card includes resources for information about command, installation and configuration help.
- Linux Shortcuts -- This guide describes the most commonly-used shortcuts and includes notes for the clueless.
- Fedora 12 Cheat Sheet -- This fast reference card offers tips and tricks to will help you to set up your new Fedora 12 installation into a full blown Linux box.
- The Humble Linux Cheat Sheet -- This is a short, simple reference to the "very basic and very essential commands for surviving at the Linux CLI."
- Linux Security Cheat Sheet -- The intent of this Quick Reference Guide is to provide a starting point for improving the security of your system, to serve as a pointer to more in-depth security information, and to increase security awareness and methods that can be used to improve security.
- Linux Admin Quick Reference -- This guide covers user management, network configuration, printer configuration, NFS file sharing, and more.
- Linux Command Line Cheat Sheet -- This guide explains commands for moving around the file system, manipulating files and folders and system information.
- Linux rpm Cheat Sheet -- This guide lists commands for the rpm Package Manager for Red Hat, Suse and Fedora Linux. Includes commands to build, install, query, verify, update, and remove/erase individual software packages.
- Ubuntu Reference -- This guide lists commands relevant to privileges, networks, system services, firewalls and more.
We've got lots more!
Check out the full collection of Our Favorite Cheat Sheets for fast help on a wide range of subjects. You'll find cheat sheets for Windows and Linux, as well as information about e-mail and messaging, texting and Twitter abbreviations and a wide range of technical content, including subjects like programming, blogging, browser shortcuts, and search engine optimization.
For more in-depth information, see our Linux Learning Guides. Then, see how much you've learned by trying our Linux Quizzes. For other subjects, see our collection of learning guides and all our quizzes.