CPU (central processing unit) is an older term for processor and microprocessor, the central unit in a computer containing the logic circuitry that performs the instructions of a computer's programs.
- Intel’s Curie module is a tiny system-on a-chip (SoC) based on the Intel Quark SE. The SoC is the size of a shirt button but includes everything required to provide compute power for wearable devi... (WhatIs.com)
- An ARM processor is any of several 32-bit RISC (reduced instruction set computer) microprocessors developed by Advanced RISC Machines, Ltd. The ARM architecture was originally developed by Acorn Co... (WhatIs.com)
- Cache memory, also called CPU memory, is random access memory (RAM) that a computer microprocessor can access more quickly than it can access regular RAM. (SearchStorage.com)
- Terms related to microprocessors, including definitions about silicon chips and words and phrases about computer processors.
- This WhatIs.com glossary contains terms related to Internet applications, including definitions about Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery models and words and phrases about web sites, e-commerce ...
Ask a Question. Find an Answer.Powered by ITKnowledgeExchange.com
Ask An IT Question
Get answers from your peers on your most technical challenges
Can SQL Server 2003 provide CPU usage information by application?
There is no such thing at SQL Server 2003. There is SQL Server 2000 and SQL Server 2005. Windows 2003 has the same Task Manager which Windows XP has. Right click on the task bar and select Task ...